2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

4 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

Quite a few outstanding uni matchups today.

This was a strong week, but also had a lot of "if onlys".  For example, "if only" the Jaguars had worn teal pants.  Or "if only" the Panthers didn't wear black pants. "If only" Tampa wore pewter pants.  "If only the Broncos wore white pants."  "If only" the Rams and Cardinals were contracted and that game never took place.

Pittsburgh vs Cleveland in orange pants is an all timer, but there were a lot of other solid matchups this week.

• Like 7
  • Yawn 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, shstpt1 said:

Washington in all Black vs Cowboys

Wow they really, REALLY don't want to touch the burgundy jerseys. Kinda unfortunate that these will get action before what is supposed to be their primary uniform.

On the other hand, that Giants/Bears matchup should be really good. Can't go wrong with two pure classics.

• Like 7

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

8 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

Wow they really, REALLY don't want to touch the burgundy jerseys. Kinda unfortunate that these will get action before what is supposed to be their primary uniform.

On the other hand, that Giants/Bears matchup should be really good. Can't go wrong with two pure classics.

I'm also surprised that they aren't debuting them at home first. In a perfect world, the first 4 games would've looked something like:

Week 1- Home- White Jerseys Debut

Week 2- Away- White Jerseys

Week 3- Home- Burgundy Jerseys Debut

Week 4- Away- Burgundy Jerseys

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

Reminds me of how the Jets seem to prefer black and white over their green.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, shstpt1 said:

I'm also surprised that they aren't debuting them at home first. In a perfect world, the first 4 games would've looked something like:

Week 1- Home- White Jerseys Debut

Week 2- Away- White Jerseys

Week 3- Home- Burgundy Jerseys Debut

Week 4- Away- Burgundy Jerseys

In a perfect world, they burn the whole set and maroon Dan Snyder on a desert island. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2