2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

My take on the uniforms is they look cool and it's also really weird to see them in something other than the classic orange helmets and I don't want to see them again until next season. That they're wearing them once more this year in a road game, which means only one game in their orange jerseys is a weird choice.

• Like 4

PvO6ZWJ.png

14 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

When anyone thinks of a tiger, the first thought is orange and black with stripes. When people think of zebras, it's white and black. Regardless of what color variations can be found in the wild.

This would be like the Arizona Cardinals coming out dressed head to toe in a tan/gold color. Would anyone be okay with that? I mean Cardinals can be colors other than red, why not?

Or, say, the Arizona Cardinals coming out dressed head to toe in black 🧐 just saying...

• Like 5

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

10 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The Packers game would be good for that. Green Bay is going to bust out the throwbacks when NYJ visits them.

Yup, but knowing how teams like to do things, plus the fact that they haven’t worn green pants yet, that will likely be a green pants game.

9 hours ago, Cujo said:

This could very well be the worst uni matchup in league history!

Current leader in the clubhouse:

USATSI_10349552.jpg

Time to break out the most unpopular opinion on the boards, that those Rams unis were actually kind of beautiful

• Applause 1
  • Hurl 5

fiowXOD.png

15 hours ago, Cujo said:

This could very well be the worst uni matchup in league history!

Current leader in the clubhouse:

USATSI_10349552.jpg

Other than the helmets, those Jacksonville uniforms were not bad. If they had just switched the helmet they would have a really nice set actually

• Like 4

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

Ya know, seeing the Saints black helmet paired with the color rush uniform in action, it’s not as bad as what I thought. The thick black outlines and the rich gold of the numbers pair nicely with the helmet. The weird stripe of the helmet is passable if you don’t pay attention to it.

• Like 3

Yeah, the black Saints helmet should NOT be worn with the Color Rush jerseys whatsoever.

As I said when it was released, I actually don’t mind the helmet on its own, and I even like the fleur-de-lis pattern. However, it doesn’t work at all with the traditional Color Rush uniform, and looks all the worse with the Saints wearing white socks.

This is a rare circumstance where I’d want to see the black jersey & black pants matched up with this helmet.

• Like 3