2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

I forget what the lighting situation is like in that stadium when the roof is closed, but if the roof is open and the Chiefs wear red pants, this could be one of the better looking SBs ever.  But if it's closed and the Eagles look really dark, or if the Chiefs are solid white from the neck down, it'll be a little disappointing. 

• Like 9

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

16 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

I’d like the Chiefs to not wear white pants to avoid the “icy white” chatter.

I know Lenny was cool, but I don’t think it was considered “Icy White” in 1967:

1200x0.jpg

This was also Chiefs founder Lamar Hunt’s favorite uniform combination.  Ol’ Lamar thought they were “fire”, I guess.  🙄

• Like 2
  • Yawn 1

1 minute ago, jp1409 said:

KC in white/white with 3/4 of their clowns wearing solid white socks

Could we stop sockjacking every other post on here? Nothing about my original comment mentioned anything alluding to their socks.

• Like 1
  • Huh? 2
  • Dislike 5
  • Facepalm 1

6uXNWAo.png

26 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Could we stop sockjacking every other post on here? Nothing about my original comment mentioned anything alluding to their socks.

YEAH, you friggin’ SOCKJACKERS!

• Love 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

52 minutes ago, jp1409 said:

KC in white/white with 3/4 of their clowns wearing solid white socks against the Eagles in white pants and solid white socks would be a heck of a letdown...

Imagine caring this much about socks.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 6
  • Facepalm 4

15 minutes ago, FSUViking said:

Imagine caring this much about socks.

That's kinda the point of the forum.

• Like 13
  • Applause 5

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Kansas City had only gone white/white recently when against conference opponents. They seems to favor white over red for away games most other away games. They’ve only worn white/white in 4 games the last two seasons with the opponent’s being the Raiders and Chargers.

• Applause 1

I would be fine with KC wearing white pants if the Eagles decided to bring back the black socks for this game but I doubt that will happen. I hope the Chiefs decide that the yellow end zone is cursed after the last Super Bowl and decided to use red instead as that would contrast the Eagles green end zone better

• Like 1