2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

Red-on-yellow is back for the Chiefs. Always a welcome sight, but it maybe proves that each team has a set endzone colorway for this game and that they weren't just choosing yellow for contrast with the 49ers' and Bucs' red.

Eagles' dull new wordmark makes its SB debut — seeing it here, it seems like it was designed to fold seamlessly into the Super Bowl house style, ideal proportions, no more off-center arch to deal with.

Would love for helmets and conference logos to return, but this is a fun-looking field, thanks in large part to the SBLVII logo itself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sonks said:

Red-on-yellow is back for the Chiefs. Always a welcome sight, but it maybe proves that each team has a set endzone colorway for this game and that they weren't just choosing yellow for contrast with the 49ers' and Bucs' red.

Eagles' dull new wordmark makes its SB debut — seeing it here, it seems like it was designed to fold seamlessly into the Super Bowl house style, ideal proportions, no more off-center arch to deal with.

Would love for helmets and conference logos to return, but this is a fun-looking field, thanks in large part to the SBLVII logo itself.

I had forgotten that the Eagles changed their word mark,  This one does look much better in the current super bowl template than the previous one. 

2 hours ago, sonks said:

When the 2022 season script was released, they knew they'd be in the game and wanted to modify their wordmark so as to avoid a disaster like LII.  I just wish I could see the last page of the script.

• LOL 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, ltjets21 said:

The Super Bowl LII field was easily the worst in league history. Followed by the uneven and navy heavy Super Bowl XLIX field

For me it’s Super Bowl 50. The teams had orange and teal to work with and applied it in the blandest way possible. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

It's amazing how much sports merchandizing has gone to crap since the fanatics monopoly. Seems the only jerseys you can get with a Super Bowl patch anywhere are crappy gray fashion jerseys. Jerseys the teams are actually wearing are nowhere to be found.

Not sure if it's a Fanatics problem or a Nike problem, but its so stupid either way. And I'd be pissed if I was a fan of either of those teams looking for one.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

9 minutes ago, VikWings said:

It's amazing how much sports merchandizing has gone to crap since the fanatics monopoly. Seems the only jerseys you can get with a Super Bowl patch anywhere are crappy gray fashion jerseys. Jerseys the teams are actually wearing are nowhere to be found.

Not sure if it's a Fanatics problem or a Nike problem, but its so stupid either way. And I'd be pissed if I was a fan of either of those teams looking for one.

Fanatics has red Chiefs’ Kelce and custom jerseys on its website.

Eagles are all gray fashion, which could mean everything sold out, or it’s a supply issue. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

11 hours ago, VikWings said:

Same thing happened last year. Rams fans wanted the white jersey but most places had the blue one.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png