2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

This topic was up for debate on social media, so sharing a list I compiled..

Worst head coach in franchise history

Arizona Cardinals - Buddy Ryan

Atlanta Falcons - Bobby Petrino

Baltimore Ravens - Ted Marchibroda

Buffalo Bills - Rex Ryan

Carolina Panthers - George Seifert

Chicago Bears - Marc Trestman

Cincinnati Bengals - David Shula

Cleveland Browns - Hue Jackson

Dallas Cowboys - Dave Campo

Denver Broncos - Josh McDaniels

Detroit Lions - Rod Marinelli

Green Bay Packers - Bart Starr

Houston Texans - David Culley

Indianapolis Colts - Frank Kush

Jacksonville Jaguars - Urban Meyer

Kansas City Chiefs - Herm Edwards

Las Vegas Raiders - Lane Kiffin

Los Angeles Chargers - Mike Riley

Los Angeles Rams - Scott Linehan

Miami Dolphins - Nick Saban

Minnesota Vikings - Leslie Frazier

New England Patriots - Rod Rust

New Orleans Saints - Mike Ditka

New York Giants - Joe Judge

New York Jets - Rich Kotite

Philadelphia Eagles - Rich Kotite

Pittsburgh Steelers - Any guy before Noll

San Francisco 49ers - Chip Kelly

Seattle Seahawks - Tom Flores

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Greg Schiano

Tennessee Titans - Ken Whisenhunt

Washington Commanders - Steve Spurrier

6uXNWAo.png

3 hours ago, Red Comet said:

I guess theyre looking for a dome to assure the game happens.  Bucs are practicing in Miami this week.  I figured with Miami in Cincinnati on Thursday, the Bucs in Miami would make the most sense.

Edit: reading the last sentence of this article makes sense.  Leave resources in Florida and move the game out of state.

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

This topic was up for debate on social media, so sharing a list I compiled..

Worst head coach in franchise history

Philadelphia Eagles - Rich Kotite

Rich Kotite was an idiot, but at least won a playoff game.  Chip Kelly was worse than Rich Kotite, as was Marion Campbell.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

19 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Rich Kotite was an idiot, but at least won a playoff game.  Chip Kelly was worse than Rich Kotite, as was Marion Campbell.

Hell, if we're talking truly terrible Eagles coaches, Burt Bell has one of the strongest cases; a .196  win percentage and grand total of 10 wins in 56 games as a coach makes Kotite's numbers look positively contender-like.

10 hours ago, BBTV said:

Chip Kelly went 10-6 both seasons he was there. Nick Foles tied the NFL record for single game TD passes at 7 during that time. So obviously Chip knew that the future MVP of Super Bowl LII could ball, and therefore can't be the worst coach in Eagles history.

6 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

Chip Kelly went 10-6 both seasons he was there. Nick Foles tied the NFL record for single game TD passes at 7 during that time. So obviously Chip knew that the future MVP of Super Bowl LII could ball, and therefore can't be the worst coach in Eagles history.

andy Reid drafted Foles, and Chip only played him because Vick got hurt. 

Chip hated Foles, and traded him for Sam freaking Bradford! Just one of the reasons he was fired and replaced as GM with the guy that he himself replaced. 

Chip also hated black star players and traded / cut Lesean McCoy and Deshawn Jackson and got nothing in return. 

He was a legit racist, never spoke to players in the hallway, no-showed the holiday party, and was just generally a weirdo. 

his 10-6 records were very hollow, and if not for the magic that the new (old) GM did, Kelly could have set the franchise back a decade. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

16 hours ago, Ridleylash said:

Hell, if we're talking truly terrible Eagles coaches, Burt Bell has one of the strongest cases; a .196  win percentage and grand total of 10 wins in 56 games as a coach makes Kotite's numbers look positively contender-like.

I’m going by my lifetime of being a fan, which basically starts right before the Buddy Ryan era. 

Can’t say I disagree with Herm Edwards being the worst coach the Chiefs have had that I’ve lived to see. I remember watching a game with my Dad and I saw him laugh after our kicker missed a chip shot field goal. Knew he had to go after that. Unfortunately, I had to wait another couple of years. And then we got Todd Haley as the next coach….

For all time, I think it would have to be Frank Gansz. Dude lied about being a war hero. How that didn’t get discovered until he became the head coach I don’t know, but still. 

Edited by Red Comet

Dolphins were practicing at University of Cincinnati today.  Many Dolphins fans are not pleased that students and Bengals fans were able to film the practice calling it "Spygate 2.0". Keep in mind these are students and local fans filming, not anyone in the Bengals organization themselves. The issue here is Nippert Stadium is an open unsecured facility in the middle of campus. Students regularly walk the steps and play pickup games on the field, and walk to classes through the stadium. If the Dolphins didnt want this to happen they should have gone to a secured facility.

Signature intentionally left blank

3 minutes ago, Dilbert said:

Dolphins were practicing at University of Cincinnati today.  Many Dolphins fans are not pleased that students and Bengals fans were able to film the practice calling it "Spygate 2.0". Keep in mind these are students and local fans filming, not anyone in the Bengals organization themselves. The issue here is Nippert Stadium is an open unsecured facility in the middle of campus. Students regularly walk the steps and play pickup games on the field, and walk to classes through the stadium. If the Dolphins didnt want this to happen they should have gone to a secured facility.

Like West Point.

I saw, I came, I left.

Cincinnati has many secure athletic facilities that could have been used. Reds were on the road today, FCC was in Seattle last night leaving both TQL Stadium and the Mercy Health Training Center (closed to the public) available. Xavier, NKU and Miami have athletic fields and facilities. Many high schools have secured facilities. I know Moeller high school has an off campus athletics facility that could have been used. Many other local indoor facilities that could have been rented out like Wall2Wall and Town & Country. The Dolphins chose the unsecured Nippert. Thats entirely on them .

Signature intentionally left blank

Dave Campo is, and will probably always be, the worst head coach of the Dallas Cowboys.

IDK what Jerry saw in him, but he was rewarded with utter garbage, a rogue's gallery at quarterback, and three successive seasons of 5-11.

At least the guy before him (Gailey) made it to a playoff game; and sure they got pantsed at home by Arizona, but he at least got them there. And the turnaround with Parcells was night and day, further solidifying the fact that Campo should've never been the head coach.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

2 hours ago, Dilbert said:

The Dolphins contacted Barstool to have the videos removed from Twitter. Barstool said no. I hear now the Dolphins are sending a tank to negotiate.😄

Fdx5IB_XoAIfzLE?format=jpg&name=small

Jesus christ, is that what being a Dolphins fan does to you? All that weight over a football team?

• LOL 2

xFUdNmt.png

8 hours ago, Kooky01 said:

Jesus christ, is that what being a Dolphins fan does to you? All that weight over a football team?

I take it you weren't around here to w1tness the legend of Tank personally...

...I'll shorten it for you: that guy used to be an active poster here.  (Shoot he might still creep around here for all we know--and there's a reason we call him "Tnak".)

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||