2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

27 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

According to Rivera himself, Wentz was his choice and his choice only. Snyder wasn’t involved. I believe it. They allegedly called every team about QB availability top to bottom on the depth chart and somehow landed on Wentz, but only after the near deal for Jimmy G fell through because of the QB’s shoulder surgery.

given the financial commitment needed, I guarantee Snyder was involved to an extent.  But regardless, whoever selected Wentz should be fined immediately given his history of being dumped by competent franchises, his post-2017 reputation for being a selfish locker room presence, and his other interests which have become his entire identity, ahead of football or anything else.  I genuinely think that he doesn't care at all about football and uses it simply as a vehicle for other things.  He's also a guy that never adjusted from the anonymity of North (or South?) Dakota and can't handle himself in places where anyone is watching (if Indianapolis and DC qualify in that category.)

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Colts could use Mac lol.

Well...it wouldn't be the first time a team trades a highly-touted young player to a team in need at that position.

I said that to say...this just happened:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/jaguars-to-trade-james-robinson-to-rb-needy-jets-in-exchange-for-draft-picks

Jags gonna keep jaggin' apparently...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

12 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Well...it wouldn't be the first time a team trades a highly-touted young player to a team in need at that position.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/jaguars-to-trade-james-robinson-to-rb-needy-jets-in-exchange-for-draft-picks

Robinson was losing reps to Etienne anyway.

I’m a little surprised they didn’t jump at disgruntled Rams RB Cam Akers.

Or even Tony Pollard in Dallas. Now that’s a RB who should be starting.

Who knows, maybe they did frantically call around the league and the asking prices were too high.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Guess Zappe wasn't the answer after all.

It’s funny because I didn’t think Zappe looked terrible. It’s like the coaching staff decided to completely redo everything after Zappe’s scoring drives.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Tonight...a rare sight: a functional, enjoyable Bears offense; yesterday, the most aggravating, dysfunctional and outright boring game I've ever seen Rodgers play.  '22 season, amirite?

Bears receivers were getting open against a Pats defense the Packers' corps struggled to do the same against...then again, at this rate it doesn't seem like GB's receivers could get open against statues.  Makes me wonder...

• Like 3

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

11 minutes ago, Discrim said:

Tonight...a rare sight: a functional, enjoyable Bears offense; yesterday, the most aggravating, dysfunctional and outright boring game I've ever seen Rodgers play.  '22 season, amirite?

Bears receivers were getting open against a Pats defense the Packers' corps struggled to do the same against...then again, at this rate it doesn't seem like GB's receivers could get open against statues.  Makes me wonder...

If they were open, the pass would be low.

It's where I sit.

31 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Washington, this is really low.

Not as low as our low, low prices!

477309.jpg

Edited by DustDevil61
Word cleanup; Low, low
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

The only thing worse than the Patriots losing is now there's a real QB controversy whether Belichick will admit it or not. 

Of course the loss was not on either Mac or Zappe. It was squarely on the defense. Only on team's defense showed up. 

Bears also finally figured out that maybe they should let the athletic, mobile QB they drafted actually run the ball. They made Fields look like Lamar Jackson out there.  

• Like 4

11 hours ago, tBBP said:

Etienne has become the starting back over there, and he has more chemistry with Lawrence then Robinson does. I knew this was going to happen eventually, which is why I was surprised they drafted Etienne with Robinson coming off a breakout 1000-yard season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Etienne has become the starting back over there, and he has more chemistry with Lawrence then Robinson does. I knew this was going to happen eventually, which is why I was surprised they drafted Etienne with Robinson coming off a breakout 1000-yard season.

Part of that is their familiarity with each other going back to their time at Clemson...also remember him being drafted after Robinson's 1000-yard season was Urban Meyer's idea. That said, where this move may come back to gore them in the rear is something happens to Etienne--true, of all the positions on the field these days, RB is probably the one position where plug-&-play works best, but still, perhaps they Jags can stand to learn from Christian McCaffrey and the guy for which Robinson was traded to replace in the first place. But then, long-term vision has never really been a strength of that organization post-Coughlin, so...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||