2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

What a total crap call. Chiefs would get a FG and Eagles have timeouts and clock.  But the referees decided it was not to be. 

Who knows who would have won, but that’s a complete crap KC title. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 minutes ago, See Red said:

Yeah, that was objectively a bad call. If that's then it really does happen on every single play. Robbed us of a great finish. 

Hopefully the NFL actually addresses its officiating problems this time around. 

Nah, we’ll here from all the Andy Reid apologists and Mahomes fans about how great they are - and they are great - but they were handed a game. 

Anyone who defends NFL refereeing can [insert something here that would get me in a lot of trouble]. 

Jalen hurts proved himself tonight.  So did the officials. 

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just now, Germanshepherd said:

HOW ABOUT DONT FUMBLE AWAY A SCORE EAGLES AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAMAH

MAHOMES MAGIC BABY!!!!

This is accurate. If the eagles had been prepared for referees handing it to KC they should have planned better. 

• Like 2

Just now, Davey said:

Didnt the Bengals get screwed over with the calls too ? I'm all for fair but that call just really bugs me the wrong way. 

If I’m a chiefs fan I’m defiantly ignoring it and celebrating it in a strip mall parking lot or whatever they do, but the reality is that’s a tainted win and the Chiefs should be ashamed. 

• Like 4
  • Yawn 1

Just now, BBTV said:

If I’m a chiefs fan I’m defiantly ignoring it and celebrating it in a strip mall parking lot or whatever they do, but the reality is that’s a tainted win and the Chiefs should be ashamed. 

A win is a win. Spite the outcomes i'd take the win lol

4kv29i.jpg

On 2/2/2023 at 12:23 PM, Rockstar Matt said:

That Eagles defense excels against bad and average offenses (or offenses with bad/average QB's). However, they've struggled mightily against explosive offenses with capable quarterbacks at the helm ... to think they're going to shut down Mahomes and the #1 offense in the league when they've shown they cannot stop good offenses with good quarterbacks isn't accurate. 

I expect this game to be relatively high scoring, possibly with both teams scoring 30+. It should be a good game. 

Turns out, this was accurate. 

What a game. One of the better Super Bowls I've ever seen. Really wish that call didn't happen at the end, for me it ruined how good the game was overall. Once that was called, I think everyone knew the Chiefs would win. Mahomes should win Super Bowl MVP, but Jalen played well enough to win and was deserving of that award too. 

Mahomes is absolutely unreal. He's only been in the league for 5 seasons but he's already a first ballot Hall of Famer. I feel rather confident in stating that Mahomes will go down as one of the 3 to 4 best QB's ever. He has the chance to be the GOAT if he keeps this up.

• Like 3

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Just now, BBTV said:

If I’m a chiefs fan I’m defiantly ignoring it and celebrating it in a strip mall parking lot or whatever they do

Kansas City really takin' it from New York's septic tank field

• LOL 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

3 minutes ago, BBTV said:

We all know goddamn well that if the Eagles benefited, you wouldn’t be calling out anything. Quit being a sore loser.

• Like 4
  • WOAH 1