MLB 2023 Uniform/Logo Changes

TrueYankee26

4 hours ago, ltjets21 said:

I usually agree but the A's have tried to get a stadium done in Oakland for almost 20 years. Hell the Raiders had been trying since before their first move to Los Angeles. Just an uncooperative city and state for professional sports. 

So you want to talk about who really doesn't deserve a team? 😆

• Like 1

spacer.png

Last updated 5/23

Phillies powder blues officially return tonight.  So they have

1. Home Pinstripes

2. Road Gray

3. Home Cream Alt

4. Home Powder Alt

5. Road Red Alt

https://twitter.com/Phillies/status/1649128207390498816?s=20

• Love 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, adsarebad said:

Astros CC number font and colors are amazing though

I agree with you on the colors (save for the matching pants). The number font? Nope? Not going there.

7 hours ago, bowld said:

This will take awhile to get used to 

spacer.png

No way they'll keep the script from the current set. And Nike never misses a chance to impose yet another custom number font on us. Look for the results to be ghastly, as usual.

38 minutes ago, M59 said:

No way they'll keep the script from the current set. And Nike never misses a chance to impose yet another custom number font on us. Look for the results to be ghastly, as usual.

I agree. There is no way that Nike won't put its grubby hands all over this.

2 hours ago, M59 said:

This isn't the NFL. Even then, teams like the Packers (ironic, given the color scheme) didn't change. They didn't even change the actual jerseys. Kept the same supplier.

Can't see them going through any drastic changes. Their current look is too iconic now.

A few Mariners city connect leaks:

I think there’s good potential there. The blue and yellow is classic & I like the beveled number font which sort of matches the styling of the compass rose. I really hope they don’t go with blue pants, but I fear they probably will. I don’t really care for the sleeve logo, but it’s not horrible. If you look closely in the first two pictures you can see a little bit of the front word mark. I think it may well be the same as what’s on the leaked shirt below, but it seems to have pointed serifs and a black drop shadow to match the number styling.

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Hurl 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

The font on the sleeve patch reminds me of this.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

12 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

This picture makes the blue look similar to those 2018-19 Warriors city uniform from a few years ago…that indigo/slate color

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Gannon was right. It is a wine and cheese crowd. They all couldn’t even chant “Let’s Go Cardinals” in unison. 

If Bidwell thinks they’re “cool and clean,” I’m already worried 

NYCdog.png

11 minutes ago, NYCdog said:

Gannon was right. It is a wine and cheese crowd. They all couldn’t even chant “Let’s Go Cardinals” in unison. 

If Bidwell thinks they’re “cool and clean,” I’m already worried 

9 minutes ago, NYCdog said:

OMG they really are the Ohio State Cardinals of Arizona 

Wrong thread, bud.

17 minutes ago, McCall said:

Wrong thread, bud.

My bad, 

Calling it now. The M’s City Connect hat has to be the S Nautical Rose logo seen on the socks leak. We basically know what the set looks like. The only question is will they be head-to-toe blue smurfs or will Nike give them white pants? 

NYCdog.png