2026 Fifa World Cup logo and mascots

cajunaggie08

As much as this looks like a repurposed Brazil 2014 logo, I think this is fake. And seeing previous FIFA mascots, they aren't done in this style, nor announced this far out. Heck the women's mascot for 2023 was announced yesterday.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 1 month later...

Bumping only because I came across this on Google Images, and wasn’t sure if this had been posted here or addressed here yet.

spacer.png

I’m not 100% sold it’s real quite yet, as this could just be a concept floating around, but the design does bear a lot of resemblance to the new template FIFA is rolling out for the 2023 Women’s World Cup:

spacer.png

If it IS just a concept, then it’s a pretty well executed one with regards to the similarities to the new template.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

3 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Bumping only because I came across this on Google Images, and wasn’t sure if this had been posted here or addressed here yet.

spacer.png

I’m not 100% sold it’s real quite yet, as this could just be a concept floating around, but the design does bear a lot of resemblance to the new template FIFA is rolling out for the 2023 Women’s World Cup:

I kinda hope it is just a concept, because I immediately saw the France flag in the design before recognizing it as North America, and I'm a huge geography nerd. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

I kinda hope it is just a concept, because I immediately saw the France flag in the design before recognizing it as North America, and I'm a huge geography nerd. 

I think the patches would be a bit too tall as well. The final patch probably won't be unveiled until they're a year out, but this one is  a good starting place. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

8 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I think the patches would be a bit too tall as well. The final patch probably won't be unveiled until they're a year out, but this one is  a good starting place. 

Yeah, I think we’ll get a good idea of what they do for patches when the Women’s Cup rolls around. I agree that, as constituted now, that shape would make for too tall a patch. I’m hoping they make some modifications for the patch version that work a little better.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

8 minutes ago, BlazerBlaze said:

That's somehow worse than the initial fake. 

I do not like how they're breaking up UNITED. It looks like an advertisement for a uniform centric TED Talk. "Thanks to coming to my UNI-TED Talk about the Cleveland Browns facemasks"

That's a good title for a new uniform pod. Hahahahahaha!!! "How can we add capes to uniforms"? 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

22 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Hahahahaha!! That's Striker.

Official adidas USA World Cup 94 mascot ("Striker") poster | eBay

I'm pretty sure I have a stuffed version of him somewhere in my basement.

• Like 2

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

On 12/19/2022 at 8:26 PM, Cujo said:

Not entirely blown away by the 2026 logo (if real), but I do like how the logo continues to be in the shape of the World Cup trophy (since Brazil 2014). Seems like a permanent thing now.

16668136918688.jpg

fifa-world-cup-logos-feature-image.jpg

So they used iconography from each county to make the logo

USA-star

Canada-Maple leaf

and Mexico-taco?