Rixaroo

17 minutes ago, tBBP said:

For those of you not on Instagram:

43px6Ny.jpeg

8IUHerN.jpeg

eZnqR97.jpeg

IpRCK2k.jpeg

UTEP throwback vibes.

Now, without seeing what helmet is going with these... this is one of the best classic uniforms I've seen... ever. Why? Because it styles non-traditional colors to a traditional style...it was the same thing with the Miami Dolphins when they were brand new in the 60s. AND, I've always wanted to see what a primarily orange and silver colorway looked like...this gives me a great idea of such (though I can't tell if that's gray or a really pale blue—which if it's the latter, even better). 

Reveal hidden contents

DEY SHUD WHERE DEEZ FULLTIMEZ!!!!54321...there, got it out of your system for you. 😁

I believe it'll still be an orange lid with the Miners on both sides since they're using this guy on the pants. 

utep football helmet - OFF-65% > Shipping free

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I realize I'm late to the Illinois vs. Syracuse debate, but the difference between the two schools should not be which school wears vertical stripes and which school wears horizontal stripes;  it should be which school has a logo on the helmet and which school does not (or simply numbers).

Syracuse:

jb02.jpg

s-l1200.webp

maxresdefault.jpg

GettyImages-460874701-1536x1037.jpg

Illinois:

s-l400.jpg

70819b_lg.jpeg

2021-1-illinois-vs-nebraska-v2.png?16301

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Rygi13 said:

There is talk by some Miami people that the school is looking to get out of their contract early with Adidas. Due to some legalese brought about by a breach of contract by Adidas. The rumor is Jordan Brand/Nike.  Miami has been a tier 1 school for Adidas since that deal was signed. The school was always at the head of line when a new template or cleat was introduced. Not moving to the new template with Washington, Texas A&M and NC State is certainly a departure. Specifically when you consider Fresno State got the newest template too.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, GFB said:

I realize I'm late to the Illinois vs. Syracuse debate, but the difference between the two schools should not be which school wears vertical stripes and which school wears horizontal stripes;  it should be which school has a logo on the helmet and which school does not (or simply numbers).

Syracuse:

jb02.jpg

s-l1200.webp

maxresdefault.jpg

GettyImages-460874701-1536x1037.jpg

Illinois:

s-l400.jpg

70819b_lg.jpeg

2021-1-illinois-vs-nebraska-v2.png?16301

Wait, you mean Syracuse hasn’t always worn the “S” on their helmet???

4 hours ago, phinish said:

There is talk by some Miami people that the school is looking to get out of their contract early with Adidas. Due to some legalese brought about by a breach of contract by Adidas. The rumor is Jordan Brand/Nike.  Miami has been a tier 1 school for Adidas since that deal was signed. The school was always at the head of line when a new template or cleat was introduced. Not moving to the new template with Washington, Texas A&M and NC State is certainly a departure. Specifically when you consider Fresno State got the newest template too.

As a canes fan, I’m excited if they scrap adidas because I am not a fan of their merchandise or designs. It took almost the length of the contract to get a normal uniform again. Even their alts were terribly done (silver/white and silver/black). The fear I have is no matter who takes over, they might depart from the modern classic look just to be different. I can’t imagine having the same uniform with just a different makers mark. Also, 2014 was the last (one year redesign) from Nike. I believe adidas was a 10 year deal. Is it worth all the legal headaches for one year? 

KISSwall09.jpg

9 hours ago, hormone said:

As a canes fan, I’m excited if they scrap adidas because I am not a fan of their merchandise or designs. It took almost the length of the contract to get a normal uniform again. Even their alts were terribly done (silver/white and silver/black). The fear I have is no matter who takes over, they might depart from the modern classic look just to be different. I can’t imagine having the same uniform with just a different makers mark. Also, 2014 was the last (one year redesign) from Nike. I believe adidas was a 10 year deal. Is it worth all the legal headaches for one year? 

They could take a page from UCLA and simply cover the adidas logo on the jerseys. I think if they went back to Nike you'd see them keeping the same design they currently had, to included the numbers which Nike originally designed, or back to when they were in the Big East. These looked pretty good.  They'll probably always have some sort of Miami nights uniform, but as long as they aren't dark grey and some neon color that doesn't fit the school, it can still work. 

Edgerrin James and the Players' Tribune - State of The U

Miami football can move into rare company with 2nd 5-star commitment

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

25 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

Tradition be damned. Please fix the stripe on the white pants Miami!

It looks like the helmet stripe needs to reflect the pants and jerseys on the primary home and aways. 

Harley Accepts Coaches' Challenge

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

27 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

It looks like the helmet stripe needs to reflect the pants and jerseys on the primary home and aways. 

Harley Accepts Coaches' Challenge

Eh, I like the orange center stripe better. I’d make the white jersey and pants match the helmet. I don’t think that requires changing the orange jersey or pants. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

Eh, I like the orange center stripe better. I’d make the white jersey and pants match the helmet. I don’t think that requires changing the orange jersey or pants. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Orange stripe in the middle definitely looks better. The pants stripes can get muddied from a distance at times and end up looking black or brown even in HD.

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Has this been posted in this thread? If it has, I missed it.

———

Florida finally fixed the stripe on their orange pants. I hope this means they also fixed the orange jersey so the stripe is consistent from head to toe.

The Gators used to have the proper stripe on the pants. However, when they added an orange jersey, they broke continuity from the master stripe. So the pants matched the helmet but the orange jersey was a recolored version of their blue jersey.

spacer.png

Florida then double down with their master stripe mayhem. Instead of just fixing the jersey, they changed the orange pants to match the orange jersey stripe.

spacer.png

Hopefully this means Florida will have a consistent stripe across all garments, regardless of color.

• Like 8
  • WOAH 1

26 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Florida finally fixed the stripe on their orange pants. I hope this means they also fixed the orange jersey so the stripe is consistent from head to toe.

The Gators used to have the proper stripe on the pants. However, when they added an orange jersey, they broke continuity from the master stripe. So the pants matched the helmet but the orange jersey was a recolored version of their blue jersey.

spacer.png

Florida then double down with their master stripe mayhem. Instead of just fixing the jersey, they changed the orange pants to match the orange jersey stripe.

spacer.png

Hopefully this means Florida will have a consistent stripe across all garments, regardless of color.

FINALLY!

If a black alternate is the price we have to pay for fixing the stripes, I'll gladly take it.

ExJworW.png

Florida seriously needs to go back to the previous number font. These are far superior to the crap they've been wearing as of late.

Tebow elected to College Football Hall of Fame

College Football Predictions: Tim Tebow and the 10 Biggest Holes to Fill |  News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1

Hotter Than July > Thriller