College Football 2023

MJWalker45

I'm 100 percent behind college players making money, but I was really surprised to see an active USC player in a KFC commerical.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

13 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I'm 100 percent behind college players making money, but I was really surprised to see an active USC player in a KFC commerical.

Not surprised that the Heisman winner is in Dr. Pepper commercials again this year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Well well well. 

Really funny how the national TV media talked him up and we (myself included) all thought that this was baseless media hype for the rare marketable cfb coach. 

All the people who claim to know this sport had detailed reasons why they would be bad. 

Now Colorado is 1-0. 

I don’t even like the guy,  but this is too funny.

• Like 3

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

6 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Not surprised that the Heisman winner is in Dr. Pepper commercials again this year.

So I would assume that any athlete who has an NIL deal gets to keep their deal if they were to turn pro.  I saw an Amazon commercial with Angel Reese in it and I would guess that it would remain whenever she goes to the WNBA.  Correct me if I wrong here.  

1 hour ago, Germanshepherd said:

Well well well. 

Really funny how the national TV media talked him up and we (myself included) all thought that this was baseless media hype for the rare marketable cfb coach. 

All the people who claim to know this sport had detailed reasons why they would be bad. 

Now Colorado is 1-0. 

I don’t even like the guy,  but this is too funny.

If you thought it was a spectacle now, just wait until Colorado plays a game at AT&T Stadium, because of who owns the team that plays there for 20 weeks of the NFL season.  We are going to have the owner of that team and probably several of his former teammates in attendance being asked by a random sideline reporter what memories do they have of Deion as a teammate 

On 9/1/2023 at 3:34 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

I hope Colorado gets pounded without mercy tomorrow and honestly all season long.  

And that stupid oversized cowboy hat makes him look like a complete douche. 

This aged poorly.

The only silver lining of Pac-12 dissolving after 100+ years is all the upsets and spoiler wins and finally getting their games seen by the east coast writers before they go to bed.  If only some of them had joined the SEC instead. In my opinion.

1 hour ago, sayahh said:

This aged poorly.

The only silver lining of Pac-12 dissolving after 100+ years is all the upsets and spoiler wins and finally getting their games seen by the east coast writers before they go to bed.  If only some of them had joined the SEC instead. In my opinion.

The SEC has no need to expand to the west coast.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, McCall said:

The SEC has no need to expand to the west coast.

Also, nothing but downsides, like scheduling Boise State when they were kicking ass many seasons ago: if you beat Oregon State then you were supposed to, but it you lose to Oregon State, then...well, it's the SEC, so ESPN will make the case for a BCS/CFP birth anyways.

15 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Whoa. A Rocky Mountain team may not be done shocking Big 12 teams from Texas just yet. Can the Wyoming Cowboys hold on to beat Texas Tech?

Be hell of alot better than Prime Time Buffalos beating TCU

50 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Whoa. A Rocky Mountain team may not be done shocking Big 12 teams from Texas just yet. Can the Wyoming Cowboys hold on to beat Texas Tech?

Everything's bigger in Texas. Even the upsets.