College Football 2023

MJWalker45

6 hours ago, GDAWG said:

If you thought it was a spectacle now, just wait until Colorado plays a game at AT&T Stadium, because of who owns the team that plays there for 20 weeks of the NFL season.  We are going to have the owner of that team and probably several of his former teammates in attendance being asked by a random sideline reporter what memories do they have of Deion as a teammate 

the cowboys play there 10 weeks, max 11, not 20. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

12 hours ago, sayahh said:

This aged poorly.

The only silver lining of Pac-12 dissolving after 100+ years is all the upsets and spoiler wins and finally getting their games seen by the east coast writers before they go to bed.  If only some of them had joined the SEC instead. In my opinion.

11 hours ago, infrared41 said:

I'm loving Coach Prime.

57 minutes ago, Cujo said:

F5BiZLqWsAAvTTJ?format=jpg&name=large

Yup, that did not turn out at all as I’d hoped.  Now we have to listen to that tipsy Gus Johnson  keep rambling about “Coach Prime”.

Still,  he does look stupid in that hat.  It’s basically analogous to LSU’s coach suddenly getting a bayou accent. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Still,  he does look stupid in that hat.  It’s basically analogous to LSU’s coach suddenly getting a bayou accent. 

Keep the Coach Prime slander going. You're batting 1.000 so far.

Deion Sanders claims some Colorado players 'didn't love football' following  overhaul

• Like 3

6uXNWAo.png

Speaking of Oregon...81-7 over Portland State yesterday.

Yeesh...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

29 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

That's a huge win for Colorado... but I'm not sold on them yet. Call me when they beat USC or Oregon or even Utah.

Same TCU only brought back 3 starters on offense from last year and they still dropped 42 on them. The big 12 is not known for defense and I think any team with a marginally good defense and above average offense should be able to beat colorado

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

Keep the Coach Prime slander going. You're batting 1.000 so far.

Deion Sanders claims some Colorado players 'didn't love football' following  overhaul

I admit I was wrong about them losing to TCU (but in my defense, it was more of a hope than it was a prediction... I'm terrible at predictions).

However, this photo proves I'm spot on about the hat.

• LOL 1
  • Facepalm 1

36 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Speaking of Oregon...81-7 over Portland State yesterday.

Yeesh...

A lot of teams can hang the better part of 100 points on a team, but choose not to.

81 is a lot. Maybe slow it down a bit in the second half.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Did anybody else watch the San Jose State/Oregon State game? This was visually odd to see during a D1 college football game. They could have at least put proper seats in the grass berm area. This side faces the hard camera. Seems like that should be a feature in an endzone feature, not a sideline.

Colleges Race To Build Athletic Training Facilities and Expand Stadiums

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Florida State hit the jackpot with Jordan Travis. Turned into a great college QB, low threat of him leaving last year because his pro prospects aren't great, and he got a sixth year because of the Covid rule.  The offensive line looks porous but it barely matters because you can't get near Travis. 

Meanwhile Florida got Richardson who didn't stick around long enough to be a great (or even good) college QB before leaving for the league. 

• Like 3

IUe6Hvh.png

7 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

Did anybody else watch the San Jose State/Oregon State game? This was visually odd to see during a D1 college football game. They could have at least put proper seats in the grass berm area. This side faces the hard camera. Seems like that should be a feature in an endzone feature, not a sideline.

Further proof that SJSU doesn't belong in FBS

12 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

With all that dirt, are we sure this isn't just temporary and that there will be bleacher seats put in after the season? At least on the sides of the building, I'd expect something else to go in there.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

38 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

With all that dirt, are we sure this isn't just temporary and that there will be bleacher seats put in after the season? At least on the sides of the building, I'd expect something else to go in there.

I believe this is the intended final product.

9aBzFsP.png