College Football 2023

MJWalker45

6 hours ago, Cujo said:

Update: Buffs by 70

Eh, may as well keep it going...

...+1. As in Buffs by 71.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The most exciting game of the noon slate is Kansas State vs Missouri on the SEC Network, which is you guessed it, an old Big 12 match-up from back in the day

Can only imagine the Backyard Brawl later tonight

Old conference rivalries are the best. I miss em

Update: Mizzou wins on a 61 yard FG whoa nellie

Edited by TrueYankee26

Big win over Tennessee for Florida.  I don't think this Florida team is particularly great but they're young and I'm excited for how good they can be here in the next few years.

Colorado is borderline unwatchable with how they cover "Coach Prime"/Shadeur.  Too much hype for what, after the first half, looks to be the third best team in state.

• Like 1

IUe6Hvh.png

Seems more likely they actually win and ESPN and Fox continue to pretend they're better-than-mediocre and this was a gutsy win over a team that totally doesn't suck.  CSU had their chance to grab this game by its throat and blew it.  Feels like the fumble and blocked INT drives were their chance.

I retract all of this after that CSU TD.  They might just win this one.

IUe6Hvh.png

2 minutes ago, Cujo said:

4+ hours for a college football game? This is overkill.

This is the constant hell we've been living in for years. Between this and the obscene ad breaks, it's a sport that can only be enjoyed via constant channel flipping and/or multiple screens. Sort of like a homemade version of NFL Redzone.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Cujo said:

4+ hours for a college football game? This is overkill.

I like how their answer to the ridiculous game lengths was to not stop the clock after a first down any more as if it's not excessive commercials to blame.

• Like 3

IUe6Hvh.png