2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I'm half convinced that the refs know when a penalty is a penalty, but just simply choose not to call it to control the game. That was a delayed hit on Fields there.

How else can officials miss that? It's not like the ball carrier isn't being watched at all times. 

4 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I'm half convinced that the refs know when a penalty is a penalty, but just simply choose not to call it to control the game. That was a delayed hit on Fields there.

The refs are undefeated. Every season.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

They're being unfair to LeBron. I mean Justin Fields.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

26 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Around here, most of us are fully convinced.

BB52Big.jpg

Can't say I've ever seen this before.  Saints score a TD from the "victory formation."

Apparently, the players overruled Dennis Allen's instructions to kneel it to get Jamaal Williams a TD.

IUe6Hvh.png

6 minutes ago, See Red said:

Can't say I've ever seen this before.  Saints score a TD from the "victory formation."

Apparently, the players overruled Dennis Allen's instructions to kneel it to get Jamaal Williams a TD.

FedEx Failson threw a big fit about it after the game.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I may have been the cause of the Eagles implosion. For the past six weeks Ive been taunting my friend who is an Eagles fan by saying "Go Cowboys" and "Cry Eagles Cry". They have now gone on to lose 5 of their last 6 and he absolutely hates me😆

• Applause 2

Signature intentionally left blank

For the first time since 1994, the 49ers and the Cowboys are the NFC’s 1 and 2 seeds. 

Cowboys won 12 games for the 3rd straight season, first time that has happened for Dallas since 1992-1996. Dallas is also the 12th team ever to win 12+ games in at least 3 straight seasons. All other 11 teams made it to at least the NFC or AFC Championship game. 

Overall, a great season again from Dallas. Locking up the 2nd seed means the Cowboys are guaranteed to avoid San Francisco and play at to also play home where they’ve won 16 straight, so long as they keep winning. This really seems like the year the Cowboys finally make it to a NFC Championship Game and break that dubious streak.

Everything is laid out for them to do so. No excuses. 

• Like 1

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

The Eagles were quite an arrogant team following that win.

The coach yelling at opposing fans makes him an immature baby.  It doesn't say anything about the team being arrogant.

This team, even when they were winning last year, is the least arrogant team.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Chicago Bears are officially on the clock.

2024 NFL Draft order

1 - Bears (via Panthers)

2 - Commanders

3 - Patriots

4 - Cardinals

5 - Chargers

6 - Giants

7-  Titans

8 - Falcons

9 - Bears

10 - Jets

6uXNWAo.png

Jalen Hurts' finger.  Kinda gross, but not the worst dislocation we've seen.  Like he's said all season when asked by reporters, says he doesn't discuss injuries because that sets up excuses and if you're talking about injuries you shouldn't be playing.  I'll give him that - he does set a good example and will never make excuses.

He likely require surgery, but will be able to play through it.  It's a likely rupture of the "volar plate" (says the former Sixers orthopedist, who occasionally contributes to the post-game.)

Spoiler

GDR0SzmW0AAj0Qy?format=jpg&name=900x900

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The year that got away for the Bengals. Injuries to the QB and key receivers and still went 8-3 outside of the division and only lost one game all season to a team who missed the playoffs. The story is they missed the playoffs because they went 1-5 in their division, who all made the playoffs. 9-8, winning season, and still finished in last place. That's almost impossible. 

• WOAH 2

PvO6ZWJ.png

Just now, Sport said:

The year that got away for the Bengals. Injuries to the QB and key receivers and still went 8-3 outside of the division and only lost one game all season to a team who missed the playoffs. The story is they missed the playoffs because they went 1-5 in their division, who all made the playoffs. 9-8, winning season, and still finished in last place. That's almost impossible. 

First time in 90 years that every team in a division finished above .500

That was clear DPI on that 2nd and goal play.

Gonna be one of those games huh.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, Rockstar Matt said:

For the first time since 1994, the 49ers and the Cowboys are the NFC’s 1 and 2 seeds. 

Cowboys won 12 games for the 3rd straight season, first time that has happened for Dallas since 1992-1996. Dallas is also the 12th team ever to win 12+ games in at least 3 straight seasons. All other 11 teams made it to at least the NFC or AFC Championship game. 

Overall, a great season again from Dallas. Locking up the 2nd seed means the Cowboys are guaranteed to avoid San Francisco and play at to also play home where they’ve won 16 straight, so long as they keep winning. This really seems like the year the Cowboys finally make it to a NFC Championship Game and break that dubious streak.

Everything is laid out for them to do so. No excuses. 

Bold prediction: The Packers send the Cowboys home next week.

BB52Big.jpg