2024 NFL Changes

15 hours ago, KouPilot said:

So Looking at the leaks of the Broncos Jerseyan just seeing this in the background on the broncos studio's x account. I wonder if this is the idea with the stripe?

spacer.png

The stripe looks like it’s pulling from the angles of the logo to me. It’s similar to blue outline above the eye paired with a thicker blue line on the back end like the extension down the center neck. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

All of the triangles is the Broncos design tells me that whoever was pushing this redesign did not understand the assignment. Say what you will about the outgoing uniforms, but those were a cohesive whole. The logo is dynamic. The curves convey speed, power and grace of a bronco and it carries over into the striping of the jersey and pants.
They new uniforms apparently emphasize snow-capped mountains. There are triangles everywhere. Straight lines, hard edges, mountains. The last time I checked, the team was still called the Broncos. What are they doing? It doesn’t have to have a “theme” or tell a story about #Colorado. They’ll be back to something reminiscent of either of their previous uniforms in 5 years.

• Like 15
  • Applause 3

13 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

All of the triangles is the Broncos design tells me that whoever was pushing this redesign did not understand the assignment. Say what you will about the outgoing uniforms, but those were a cohesive whole. The logo is dynamic. The curves convey speed, power and grace of a bronco and it carries over into the striping of the jersey and pants.
They new uniforms apparently emphasize snow-capped mountains. There are triangles everywhere. Straight lines, hard edges, mountains. The last time I checked, the team was still called the Broncos. What are they doing? It doesn’t have to have a “theme” or tell a story about #Colorado. They’ll be back to something reminiscent of either of their previous uniforms in 5 years.

This guy gets it 👏 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bowld said:

Has to be real. Recently read an article where they interviewed a current Broncos player about the uniforms. He literally said, I don't like all the triangles.....

Damn, a player actually criticized a new uniform? I didn't think they were allowed to say anything other than "fire", "clean", or "dope".

• Like 9

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Chawls said:

As more alleged leaks trickle out, I’m starting to develop an unsettling feeling that the Texans are going to be this season‘s Commanders in terms of having uncoordinated and overthought uniform sets.

We've already seen the jerseys and none of them are as bad as those god-awful Commanders road jerseys.

• Like 4
  • Huh? 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

1 hour ago, 8BW14 said:

The Penner family probably just said, "Make it cool."

I trust Wal-Mart people to sell me cat food and :censored: paper.  I don't trust Wal-Mart people to sell me anything I'd wear on my person.  

This is what the league deserves to selling a club to Wal-Mart people.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, burgundy said:

Damn, a player actually criticized a new uniform? I didn't think they were allowed to say anything other than "fire", "clean", or "dope".

I don’t know if this is the same guy, but a Bronco tweet-quoted the supposed jersey leak with a crying emoji. 

Personally I think the jersey is an upgrade, but the helmet we have seen would be a massive downgrade if it’s legit. 

18 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

All of Detroits uniform combinations via GUD

GLne8CtXsAAxWX0?format=jpg&name=large

GLngcpeWgAAeT25?format=jpg&name=large

That was fast. It looks like they missed one for the black jersey, black pants and blue socks. Or is this based on the uniform combinations worn in the unveiling?

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

We’ll definitely see more monochrome and less good combinations like blue over silver

I hope there’s at least a little bit of significance to the fact that they were introduced with blue over silver as the first combo. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

I hope there’s at least a little bit of significance to the fact that they were introduced with blue over silver as the first combo. 

I’d guarantee they’ll only wear it for the first & last home game of every regular season for at least the next 5 years.

• Like 1