College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

25 minutes ago, tBBP said:

People may wanna read this part very closely:

Jus' sayin...you've been put on notice.

That messaging is confusing. He was hired to get their brand back on track and now he’s saying they will start deviating again?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

The Marcus Vick era?

ghows-LK-5fbc71ac-d8bc-486d-aa2e-ed9fc2c

It's so weird how normal those looked at the time, yet how bizarre they look now

EDIT: Did not realize these were the one-off orange sleeve unis, comment was re: the primary version of this set.

1 minute ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

It's so weird how normal those looked at the time, yet how bizarre they look now

The "piping" era in college football was so absurd. Teams literally just had curved lines all over their uniforms that made no sense. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

That messaging is confusing. He was hired to get their brand back on track and now he’s saying they will start deviating again?

There is rumors of the "Hokies" script logo that the other sports have been using the last year or so making an appearance on the helmets. This is just a concept, but... from those in the know have mentioned something similar could make an appearance. 

I would imagine that the Hokie head will probably make an appearance as well.

A local designer and VT alum has been involved with the new uniform process, and I trust whatever he did to help with the process. He was one of the main ones involved in the throwback uniform project pictured above. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, shstpt1 said:

There is rumors of the "Hokies" script logo that the other sports have been using the last year or so making an appearance on the helmets. This is just a concept, but... from those in the know have mentioned something similar could make an appearance. 

I would imagine that the Hokie head will probably make an appearance as well.

A local designer and VT alum has been involved with the new uniform process, and I trust whatever he did to help with the process. He was one of the main ones involved in the throwback uniform project pictured above. 

if it’s the alum I’m thinking of, is he the one that does some uniform tracker stuff as well? I think I remember seeing he loves the Hokie face logo, and retro looks. Could be interesting!

4 minutes ago, Kg54mvp said:

if it’s the alum I’m thinking of, is he the one that does some uniform tracker stuff as well? I think I remember seeing he loves the Hokie face logo, and retro looks. Could be interesting!

Yep, that's the one. He's from the area too, and knows what the fans like. When I heard he was involved, I was very excited for the upcoming refresh. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shstpt1 said:

Yep, that's the one. He's from the area too, and knows what the fans like. When I heard he was involved, I was very excited for the upcoming refresh. 

Clark!!

He’s been posting many pictures of classic VT uniforms lately, so I’m hyped as well!

so VT is going to be mindful enough of the fact they need to go back to something more traditional, but also are willing to throw a generic script on a helmet like every other G5 school is doing when you have that iconic VT? 

equipment managers across the country need to have to report to a board, and we need to have at least three people on it

• Like 2

I don't think its quite the same as that UAB cut.  Looks like they have options to put UA logo on right or centered. 

The UA on one side always looked unbalanced for ND without a conference logo.qGJagwj.jpeg

Hopefully, they get rid of the mismatched shoulder cap material.

Maema_and_Chim_pR0et.png

40 minutes ago, lgbaseball8 said:

Gold sleeve logos too. Oh brother…

Personally, if Notre Dame is gonna go back to rocking the sleeve logos, I'd rather them be gold...

• Like 7

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 5/16/2024 at 2:14 PM, VDizzle12 said:

The "piping" era in college football was so absurd. Teams literally just had curved lines all over their uniforms that made no sense. 

If I recall correctly, Missouri bought into that look pretty heavily.

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

a-different-look-at-nd-in-the-new-cfb-vi

Notre Dame changing over to the latest cut, if this screenshot form CFB25 is correct.

These look like the old-style gold helmets, too. They look very dull and not at all like the bright gold flake from the last decade or so. 

spacer.png