College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

15 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

idk what it is but this color combo is one of my favorites of theirs, even though it totally omits yellow 

I think it’s just that bright shade of green looking so good with the all-white, with the silver accents helping, too. It’s one of the rare white-out uniforms that actually looks “icy.”

Looking at it now, it actually kind of reminds me of the Vikings’ “Winter Whiteout” uniforms they’re set to debut later this year. I hope it ends up looking as good as Oregon did.

24 minutes ago, GhostOfNormMacdonald said:

Where does the board stand on the whole Sparky v Pitchfork debate? Most of my friends in undergrad preferred Sparky, but agreed the fork is pretty cool. I'd like sparky as primary with the fork as an alt or secondary 

I thought the fork was so cool when it first came out, but I like Sparky as well, if not more. I think there's room for both, but I agree, gold helmet with Sparky should be the primary.

26 minutes ago, GhostOfNormMacdonald said:

Where does the board stand on the whole Sparky v Pitchfork debate? Most of my friends in undergrad preferred Sparky, but agreed the fork is pretty cool. I'd like sparky as primary with the fork as an alt or secondary 

Sparky all day-

spacer.png

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, GhostOfNormMacdonald said:

I'd tend to side with the pitchfork, but would keep Sparky around in a throwback once a year capacity.

It's sort of similar with Tulane for me: I'd go with the T-wave as the primary, but would keep the "angry wave" around with a throwback design.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, damnyoutuesday said:

When was the last time Nebraska wore white over white?

vaguely recall them doing it early 90s, in a citrus bowl maybe ? vs ga tech I think. Not sure about lately though 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

3 hours ago, GhostOfNormMacdonald said:

Angry cartoon mascots rule.  100 out of 100 times.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, burgundy said:

Notre Dame looks absolutely awful in those white practice pants. And yet again, they choose to wear white pants against a team wearing all white. So stupid.

Have they worn this combo before? I know they’ve worn the white pants on the road and with the green jerseys, but don’t recall this combo.

• Hurl 2
  • Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

When did Texas stop putting the Longhorn logo on the front of their jersey collar?

It look’s like they maybe did it when they switched to the Vapor Fusion template: all the photos I see with the Vapor Untouchable template still have the logo, while it’s missing on any newer photos of the Vapor Fusion.

I think they should put it back on, along with some stripes on the pants.

5 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Have they worn this combo before? I know they’ve worn the white pants on the road and with the green jerseys, but don’t recall this combo.

The only other time they've worn this combo:

spacer.png

Hence why I called them practice pants.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

spacer.png