Virginia Tech wearing "new" jerseys tonite?

willieg21

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B. B. S. and S.

(sorry, but they really do.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

VACB10410280135.jpg

VACB10310280133.jpg

One of them is wearing his shirt backwards. Note that Vick's undershirt sleeves match the color of his jersey sleeves. The other player's undershirt sleeves are contrasted with his jersey sleeves.

It's one thing to have ridiculous style. It's another thing to have ridiculous style without matching.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

USC is going to wear futuristic Nike jerseys?!?!?! Pics/links?!?!?!

Southern Cal (Great Jerseys)+Nike (Horrible Jerseys)= :puke:

Nike makes those "great jerseys" that Southern Cal currently wears.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like them. It is nice synergy with the long sleeved undershirts. Even if most people think they are hideous they don?t look old school at all, and definitely gives the program a innovative/progressive feel.

Not when you wear them like this it's not "nice synergy"

avtechtd3728wr.jpg

This is out of control. The NCAA needs to tell people to knock this crap off already. Hell, why not wear different jerseys every week at this rate, each uglier than the last?

1zgyd8w.jpg

These VT unis are hideous!!!  These uniforms look like they should be worn by women.

amen i said the same thing...horrible horrible horrible....this is what they get for letting the players pick what "looks cool"...i figured there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth over this when i saw them...CCSLC has not let me down :D

another note: has the piping gotten out of hand or what??

and just for the record this is what a real football uniform is supposed to look like :D RTR

F79D9108.jpg

a_vtechtd_372.jpg

VACB10510280146.jpg

VACB10410280135.jpg

VACB10310280133.jpg

well if both cuffs at the bicept actually match the underjersey or both cuffs where different color then the underjersey it wont look as bad..............ah what am i saying nothing would look good to help those.........well maybe MLB's TATC jerseys :D

Who approves this crap? It's one thing to design it, but how many people looked at this dreck and said, "Yea, works for me. Let's do it."?

It's like I'm looking at smashed pumpkins on the pavement the morning after Halloween.

Second worst jerseys ever.

Nothing will ever top Oregon for pure jeresy evil. Nothing.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived