NFL "Stadium Walls"

Steelrocker86

the only thing i really like about the titans wall is that it's got so much red on it....

red is like the official unofficial color of the titans... the unis are almost redless, but they all wear red gloves, many players wear red shoes, flame heads are red, the walls are red...

that has less to do with just walls, but i think it's awesome how they use red.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those arent the Ben Franklin Bridge designs, theyre supposed to emulate the design at the top of the stadium.

Maybe it's not a bridge....not sure...but it doesn't look like the "wing" structure at the top either... :unsure:

I love the whole jungle theme that the Bengals have going on.

I also love the fact that when the Falcons got their new idenity, they made red a major motif on their walls and in the stadium overall. Now, if only they could paint the seats a different color from that ugly green that it is now... <_<

Here are some pictures of the old Foxboro walls. I regret that they're in black and white but you still get the idea.

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index....rydetail&f=4435

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index....rydetail&f=4440

nice find, bleujay...yep that's them....it also looks like (judging by those pics) that the walls at Foxboro were concrete back then.

I think the walls at Foxboro were originally concrete, but they had to take chunks out of the seats in the corners to fit in the extra width of a soccer field when the World Cup came to town in 94. After that, they had the metal barriers.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

I think Cincinnati's is the best looking, but I like the 49ers' walls, a sort of expanded wall of honor with the names of former greats.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

It's the Carolina Panthers

0ericstad25xl.jpg

Thumbs up to the eyes in the end zone.

Thumbs down to continued use of the "Hulkamania"-style wordmark.

Jury's still out whether or not it's okay for BoA Stadium to co-opt the Penn State roar. Payback for PSU having the 5-fingered Clemson-wanna-be paw in blue & white?

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

The cowboys are just a traditional team, and it looks like they haven't changed much if they did anything at all to the walls.

I like the walls the Cowboys use too.

I think they have changed the look slightly this year. In the past the stars on the wall were white and flat. I was at Texas Stadium sunday and I could swear the stars are bigger, silver and more beveled. I only had three beers so I'm pretty sure I'm right. Did anyone else notice this?

I'm going back on Thanksgiving with a camera.....

newsig.jpg

Archived