Who do you want to win the NCAA tournament

ninersdd

My team's very much alive as well...

If they do lose....I'd probably be rooting for whatever Big East team is left standing (Nova or G-Town), Texas (seeing I have them going deep in my brackets), or whoever's playing those Traitorous Scumbags From Chestnut Hill.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

With my Heels out of the dance, my heart goes with Villanova, since my grandfather, father, sister and brother-in-law all went there. Beating 'Nova in Syracuse last year was the hardest game to watch (and some say VU got jobbed), and I was dreading a rematch in the Final 4 this year had Carolina gone far enough (which I didn't think they would).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

*points to avatar*

Hey - I go there. I'd by lynched if I didn't root for them!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I have to pull for UConn at this point, not because I like them, but because of the way our bracket pool is set up. Whoever comes in last place wins $25 and if UConn wins it all, that puts me dead last.

If anyone ever needs any sports betting tips, you can pretty much take my advice, throw it in the trash, and win big $$$.

My bracket pools say UConn, but my heart and soul say Villanova. I am local yocal for any Big 5 school.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Despite doing everything in their power to sabotage themselves, UCLA's walking out of the tourney with Final Four Championship #one-dozen. The ghost of (the not quite dead yet) John Wooden LIVES AGAIN!

(does an 8-clap and returns quietly back to lurking)

I would love to see Washington win the tourny and finally bring home a legit title to Seattle, but I do have UCLA, Villanova, and UConn in my Final Four. So, If either one of those three win, I have the consolation of knowing I got those teams correctly in a pool.

I guess I should be rooting for Memphis and soon to be Mizzou head coach John Calipari.

That said, my sentimental faves would be Wichita State (Go MVC!!!) and Georgetown.

Washington, Georgetown, or George Mason (I'd put Wichita on the list, but they have to play Mason--and my aunt went to Mason). A brotha can wish...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived