San Diego Chargers Concept

CoasterLine

i like the lighting bolt on the jersey and pants but thats about it i like. I dont like the use of light blue and dark blue and i hope the chargers dont end up doing that. i also dont like the seahawk type shoulders.

If you flip the lightning bolt around, the players will look slimmer. ;)

Honestly, I don't like the light blue helmet; it brings up unneeded memories of the XFL Memphis Maniax.

Save the slugalo.

I don't know if you noticed, homes, but the powder blue on the socks doesn't match the powder blue on the helmet or jersey.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

If you flip the lightning bolt around, the players will look slimmer. ;)

Honestly, I don't like the light blue helmet; it brings up unneeded memories of the XFL Memphis Maniax.

I don't mind the powder blue. You know why? Because the Chargers had it first and I honestly don't know what possessed them to change to the darker blue.

cttdolphins2.png

I disagree....I really like the retro sleeve logo...and I really like how the powder blue in there is just a knockout to the undercolor of the sleeve. With that said, I don't like the "Seahawks style" sleeves as someone already said. I don't like the blue helmet and I really, really don't like the bolt extending into a side panel on the jersey. The bolt only on the pants--the way it is now--is perfect. I like the idea of incorporating both blues in there to appease the powder loyalists and the current ownership who apparently is in love with the current Unis so I've heard, but I think it was done better by the previous chargers concept that brought both together. Sorry, I don't remember who did it, but I believe the title of the thread is "san diego chargers concept: a little experimental."

Reading this over, it seems more negative than I wanted to be, because I overall liked the concept. So please take the critique as a compliment. If your design sucked, I wouldn't even have responded.

GOOD: striped socks; side bolts are unique; throwback logo on sleeves.

UNGOOD: overreliance on teal (it's too dark to be their powder blue, which is overused); not enough gold (on the current uniforms, the gold is more noticeable, and is outlining the numbers, and it still isn't enough IMO - bring back the gold pants and facemask! ^_^); teal helmet doesn't do much for me; loss of lightning bolts on the sleeves; that curvy bolt is going to be very hard to match up on a uniform while everyone's playing and getting pushed and pulled all over the place - a straighter line would be easier to match, and that's still hard during game action.

It's different, and I like it a little, but it's got some work left to be done.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Not really digging the curvey lightning bolt. Kind of a bad mix of new and old. In use, the side panel bolts won't line up.

Nice attempt, it just doesn't work for me. Don't feel bad though. The Chargers haven't come up with a way to make collegiate blue look good on their uniform, either.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Well a idea for the shield logo !! is were most teams have there names or a 2nd logo under the collar you could try that & see how it looks make it small but viewable . & But I would try to re do the idea a bit you need more gold to set off from the 2 blues .

#DTWD #GoJaguars

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks way too much like the Titans and the Bills in mixing the light and dark blue. I dig the powder blue concept, but it has to be more powdery and less teal. Keeping the navy works great if it is only used for outlines and accents (to avoid the all-pale look of the Denver Nuggets), but stay away from the 50-50 light-dark thing.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

A little too much of the light blue for my taste. I would make the helmet white, and add some gold piping between the navy/light blue on the sleeves. That way the color sequence on the jersey matches the socks.

Nice concept, but the nfl socks would have to be white on the bottom. I think the blue should be more like the powder blue on their throwbacks, and I don't like the sleeves. I like the shield logo, though.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived