new cherry coke logo

jimshaw25

Heres the best pic I've found

352407019_0ee51145fe.jpg

I just had a 2 liter of it with the new label.

Its sad that the label before it only lasted 1 year, but then again it did look a tad too similar to coca-cola classic's label. I say upgrade cause you can definatly tell it apart now.

Also Coke and Diet Coke are receiving label makeovers this year also, it will be more simpler, with the coca-cola ribbon being more simple and just white.

I noticed that a couple weeks ago too.....

Bring back this blast from MY past:

Cherry_Coke__723730.jpg

I think coke is trying more & more to keep the classic coke look, but still make it different. The prvious style looked too similar to classic coke:

138554565_77e5ae971c_m.jpg

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Heres my favorite cherry coke look

coke115.JPG

I actually like the new one, in the 2 liter you can see some buildings in the background.

The only problem I have is that they should still call it Cherry Coke, currently they call it Coca-Cola Cherry.

Yet now the label is trying to look different from coke's main one, so I think the name shouldve went back to cherry coke.

Heres my favorite cherry coke look

coke115.JPG

I actually like the new one, in the 2 liter you can see some buildings in the background.

The only problem I have is that they should still call it Cherry Coke, currently they call it Coca-Cola Cherry.

Yet now the label is trying to look different from coke's main one, so I think the name shouldve went back to cherry coke.

Good call. I always liked that look as well...brings back memories of 1992.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

The artistic red can was the bomb. I hated the purple and black can. Looks so hokey.

The new pinkish can "Coca Cola: Cherry" is eh alright I guess. I want the red funky can back.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I don't know if it is in all markets or just being tested in the Baltimore area. But I saw Cherry Coke Zero. I can't find an image on the net. I guess I will have to buy a bottle and take a pic. It has a Cherry with a hole in it. Not just any hole but a football shaped one. It is rather suggestive. I will let your mind do the rest.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

it still tastes the same as the old logo

POTD

I love that quote.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived