ASU Baseball uniforms

Lumbergh

...They are freaking sweet. I don't care what people say, the Sun Devils are the best dressed team in college baseball. After watching them play USC, I noticed how every part of their uniform works. The aways are awesome, with the maroon 'Devils" script, and a one of a kind numbering font. On the homes, they use the font for the crest also. Anyone else feel this way, or am I just venting?

asu3.png

asu.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think ASU as one of the better hats in College baseball.

In my opinion it is: 1 - Texas 2 - ASU 3- Univ. South Carolina 4- Florida State 5 - Georgia 6 - Auburn 7 - Miami 8 - Long Beach State 9 - San Deigo State 10 - Rice

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

I am glad you posted this Milton. I have always wanted to bring up these uni's but knew I would be simply labeled as a homer. Great classy uniforms all around. And the hat, well, lets just say I have 10+ variations of the "AS" logo hats.

PopHeading-1.gif

I still think we have the sweetest sets in the NCAA...plus we added another set this year making it about 6 total.

Oh...did I mention we are ranked #1 in the nation again now?

Carolina is No. 1 right now? Guess that means they won't be making any trips to Riley Park any time soon. Is it true Tanner now refuses to come to Charleston and will only play CofC or The Citadel in Columbia?

And yes those ASU unis look cheap/bland with no yellow trim on either set. They would be very sharp h.s. unis.

fade.gif

asu3.png

asu.png

I love the cap, and I really love the homes. I'd prefer it if they said "Sun Devil" (I don't like "Jays" or "Rays" either), but that font is sharp.

I don't really like the roads. I'd rather they put the school name on there rather than the nickname in a different font. And the super-custom number font looks odd with the classic script font.

I still think we have the sweetest sets in the NCAA...plus we added another set this year making it about 6 total.

Oh...did I mention we are ranked #1 in the nation again now?

Depends on your poll. The Noles are #1 in several polls (three of the 4). Right now, only Baseball America has South Carolina #1.

asu3.png

asu.png

I love the cap, and I really love the homes. I'd prefer it if they said "Sun Devil" (I don't like "Jays" or "Rays" either), but that font is sharp.

I don't really like the roads. I'd rather they put the school name on there rather than the nickname in a different font. And the super-custom number font looks odd with the classic script font.

I would also use the school name on the road and use some style of capital letters for the basic home and away (just personal taste). But I think both the basic road and home uniforms look sweet! Very classic look.

LOVE those home whites, although I would like to see maybe a little more gold as well.

The roads should have the cap logo, or ASU in that sweet font the homes use.

Isn't ASU wearing the old style baggy pants this season?

ASU eats monkey meat.

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

yep and it tastes good too...

but seriously has anyone seen our Gold Jerseys with Maroon Devils Cursive Script going across the chest? These are actually nicer

Archived