Gatorade has a new label

BadSeed84

So I noticed in the store that gatorade has changed their label, the most noticeable change, is there is no more green background, as all the labels now are clear.

Here is a scan of the new gatorade, this is an X Factor flavor (The white background is really clear, so it would appear orange cause of the drink color)

gatnewlabelcb0.gif

The normal label (Orange, Lemon Lime, Fruitpunch) is just like that sans the xfactor logo.

So I noticed in the store that gatorade has changed their label, the most noticeable change, is there is no more green background, as all the labels now are clear.

Here is a scan of the new gatorade, this is an X Factor flavor (The white background is really clear, so it would appear orange cause of the drink color)

gatnewlabelcb0.gif

The normal label (Orange, Lemon Lime, Fruitpunch) is just like that sans the xfactor logo.

The Real X-Factor

xfactor1.jpg

Can't say I'm a fan of this, but definitely saw it coming.. Gatorade has stayed away from traditional design on their newer products. It was only a matter of time before it hit the originals.

Major Downgrade in my eyes.

This seems like an April Fool's Day hoax. If this was really a scan of a label, then where the heck are the ingredients and the nutrition information?

Plus, the underscores and pluses seem really unprofessional.

VmWIn6B.png

This seems like an April Fool's Day hoax. If this was really a scan of a label, then where the heck are the ingredients and the nutrition information?

Oh here is the full scab

gatnewlabel2fn9.gif

The ingeredients and such are in white text, and since the background is clear, and being scanned on a scanner with a white background you cant see the text (It says thirst quencher and 32 oz under the x factor logo, but alas cant be seen)

Oh and I first saw this new label a week ago, on Orange, Fruit Punch, Cool Blue. Glacier Freeze (frost) and this flavor.

And here how it looks on the bottle (The Cool Blue one)

430895551_d0e1fee849_o_d.jpg (I didnt take this picture)

no way. pluses and underscores are really trendy right now, making noise on a lot of identity systems in place of ampersands, commas, periods and slashes.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Whats about citrus cooler, its MJ"s fave, how dare they stop the fave flavor of the person who made Gatorade, shame on them!!!!!!!!!!.......i think i rembemer the ice tea flavor, what color label was it??

Somewhat unrelated, does anyone's else local Gatorade distributor use way too much glue on the label? Anytime I buy Gatorade, the edge of the label where is wraps around is always covered in glue and it always sticks to the bag.

Anyone try the new Gatorade X-Factor Formula 87? It's blue, but it tastes mostly like an apple juice with a hint of strawberry. I love it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Somewhat unrelated, does anyone's else local Gatorade distributor use way too much glue on the label? Anytime I buy Gatorade, the edge of the label where is wraps around is always covered in glue and it always sticks to the bag.

no i think that's just you, but murfreesboro,tn and sydney, nova scotia are pretty far away

Kometsdoitagain.jpg

2008 and 2009 BACK 2 BACK Turner Cup Champions FORT WAYNE KOMETS

IM BAAACK!

List of Gatorade Flavors

I remember GatorGum and this stuff they used to make that I CAN'T THINK OF THE NAME...it was in a small package and it was a ooze or gel- you basically slurped it down real fast (we did before football games) and it was like drinking 2 gatorades. Might have been called JUICE or something? I dunno but Gatorade made it.

Archived