jkrdevil

2007 Stanley Cup Playoffs Official Thread

I freakin' love the transitive property! And the communitive property is pretty sweet, too. And "givens" in a proof? Forget about it.

Commutative Property?

No, although the commutative property is more well-known, the communitive property refers to the exchange of ideas or sentiments within a proof.

Communicable property?

Bob:Hey, Fred...Nice watch!

Fred: Thanks. I caught it from some chick I hooked up with on spring break.

Fred: Thanks. I caught it from some chick I hooked up with on spring break.

*ahem* Enjoy delving into my private life? <_<:P

What a game Sabres vs. Rangers is. I thought the slugs were done after the Rangers scored. Drury's goal should get a ton of credit though. Yes, it was on a rebound, but he had so little net to shoot at. He had to get it past another Sabre, a Ranger, and Lundqvist.

"Chris Drury, the Trumbull, Connecticut baseball player who won the Little League World Series." Or whatever they say in NHL 07. I don't remember, haven't played that game in months. :D

-E.A.R.

I love you Chris Drury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now don't screw up in OT

What a game Sabres vs. Rangers is. I thought the slugs were done after the Rangers scored. Drury's goal should get a ton of credit though. Yes, it was on a rebound, but he had so little net to shoot at. He had to get it past another Sabre, a Ranger, and Lundqvist.

"Chris Drury, the Trumbull, Connecticut baseball player who won the Little League World Series." Or whatever they say in NHL 07. I don't remember, haven't played that game in months. :D

-E.A.R.

I actually remember when Trumbull won, it was a big shock that someone beat Taiwan.

Thank You God!!!!!!! MAXIM AFINOGENOV! 3-2 Buffalo. See you at MSG on Sunday

Jeez louise...what a series. This Sabres/Rangers set is FAR above anything the NBA has going on right now, Mavs be damned.

Jeez louise...what a series. This Sabres/Rangers set is FAR above anything the NBA has going on right now, Mavs be damned.

If the Sabres win this series and the Cupo that goal by Drury with 7.7 left will be legendary in Buffalo.

I welcome you all aboard my emotional- :censored:ing-rollercoaster. :hockeysmiley:

That Drury goal was glorious.

<_< Well our second round Deamons keep showin that they are alive and kickin.

That game was like getting punched in the stomach, except then the fist goes through your gut, then pulls out your heart, and then smacks you around with it for a little while.

I've got tickets for Game 6, too. My first Rangers playoff game, and it could've been the clincher. Instead, it might be the last stand.

This ain't over.

Wow. What else can you say after that Sabres game? Captain Clutch comes through with 8 seconds left in regulation and then Afinogenov gets the playoff monkey off his back with a beautiful goal in OT.

Absolutely amazing game.

Sweet Dreams, New Jersey. Consider the score settled for 2003. <_<:D

Devils need to get some toughness back, it is clear the hole left by Stevens, Niedermayer, and Daneyko has not been filed.

Sens outplayed 'em. Simple as that. The Devils could never really get going, and it started with the Sens' blazing start in game one. They set the tone in that game, and the Devils could never fully recover. Congrats Mr. Jane, though I think that the Sabres will beat the Senators should it come to that. Final Devils game at CAA. Heh, I'm kind of sad that it is. Went to my first game there in '95. Game six of the ECF vs. Philadelphia. The Devils knocked 'em out. Many memories in CAA, but it's for the better that the Devils are leaving it. Newark Arena is beautiful. Now all I can hope for is the Rangers get bounced so that I won't have to hear from any of their fans.

-E.A.R.

Sens outplayed 'em. Simple as that. The Devils could never really get going, and it started with the Sens' blazing start in game one. They set the tone in that game, and the Devils could never fully recover. Congrats Mr. Jane, though I think that the Sabres will beat the Senators should it come to that. Final Devils game at CAA. Heh, I'm kind of sad that it is. Went to my first game there in '95. Game six of the ECF vs. Philadelphia. The Devils knocked 'em out. Many memories in CAA, but it's for the better that the Devils are leaving it. Newark Arena is beautiful. Now all I can hope for is the Rangers get bounced so that I won't have to hear from any of their fans.

-E.A.R.

A lot of people also picked New Jersey over the Sens, and the Pens over the Sens....hmmm, I'm liking the way things are going. I sure hope the Sens can eliminate whoever we play next.

GO SENS GO!!!!

-E.A.R.

Wir werden sehen when it comes to the Conference Finals, Wir werden sehen. :D

But in all seriousness, I've been really pleased with the way the Senators have played thus far (and why not!). Though the Senators at times during previous playoffs exhibited hitting tendancies, this year's run-to-date has me really excited how all four lines are scoring and playing hard. After all, there was more than one instance in this series where the 4th line was caught on the ice with the Gomez line, and instead of rolling out a new line, Murray was confident enough to keep them on, and was only really burned once by the decision (Game 2). The Pizza Line has just been awesome, and Dany Heatley is currently showing how one-sided the Heatley-for-Hossa/de Vries trade was. It was also refreshing to see Ray Emery continue to be great in the crease. Cut down on the cheap end of games though, OK Razor?

As for the Devils, it's time to get a new goalie. If someone not named Martin Brodeur had that kind of playoff performance on any team, he would be looking for work next week. Just ask Patrick Lalime. :P

OK, back to my self-imposed moratorium with regards to talking about the playoffs. :D

Just ask Patrick Lalime. :P

*Remembers vocally swearing at him last season for sucking in Peoria*

I love seeing Lou Lamoriello fail.

Go Sens!