My 1st Jersey

i am what i am

Wow, cool logos!

Did you make those yourself?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

First, credit John for the use of his logos. Second I know you said it's basic, but get some striping onto those sleeves, and add a little bit more blue to the hem. This looks awfully clean for paint.....

I think I've seen this logos on here before but don't know where...

The design looks good but you should, as speedy said, get striping on the sleeves. All in all, it's a very good start.

KaTo

You've got a number on the front, but no numbers on the sleeves or name/number on the back? I've always felt that those things need to be on there before I can get a good feel for the concept. As is, it just looks incomplete.

For what's there, though, I think you need more blue and less gold. Blue is the dominant colour in the logo while gold is the accent colour, so the use of the colours in the jersey should reflect that. I think you got it right on the shoulder yokes, but nowhere else.

Ok, the one thing here is that you NEED to give credit for your logos if you take them from someone else. Otherwise you'll be called out on it for stealing.

Moving on, I'd suggest implementing more gold and adding a shoulder patch.

Other than that, very well done. Especially for your first concept.

It looks pretty good, kinda plain and boring, like the others said you should try to do something creative. You also need a shoulder patch, that should make it better IMO.

BTW you should use the swift template since that is what they will be using.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

no its the edge template... the swift jerseys are those hideous things that nike put out in the olympics that all look exactly the same...

Right, what I meant, brain-fart, sorry.

I got an idea how about we make a Buffalo project we could come up with logos colors whatever we want.

huh?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Ok, the one thing here is that you NEED to give credit for your logos if you take them from someone else. Otherwise you'll be called out on it for stealing.

Moving on, I'd suggest implementing more gold and adding a shoulder patch.

Other than that, very well done. Especially for your first concept.

Why? Nobody credits the logo designers on other concepts. I don't know who designed the original Bruins logo. Should I credit him if I do a Bruins concept?

He said it was a jersey concept, not a logo concept.

Archived