New College Football Uniforms

tohasbo

Okay, edited my earlier post; MTSU Fan Day is Sunday. Apparently big letters in multiple places allude me. I'll see what I can do.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got some pictures, but I will post them later tonight or tomorrow...but MTSU will be wearing the same jerseys as last season, the USC templated blues.

One thing worth noting is that I think the nameplates may have changed font. When I get the pics up we can compare a little more closely, but it looks like the variable widths aren't as drastic as before...except when the name is, say, three letters long.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Those Illinois jerseys are an upgrade in my book. Some teams can pull off the piping and I think Illinois is one of them.

The Tulane uniforms are nice. I love their color combination. I also like that logo on the pants, is it new?

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

New Boston College uniforms. Key changes: eagle head on sleeve (instead of spread winged eagle - a downgrade imo), BC logo on collar (instead of eagle head), no more stripe on sleeve cuff, gold numerals on maroon shirt, return of stripes on pants, removal of black trim from numbers, addition of TV numbers on shoulders, introduction of white pants, and, apparently, no more maroon pants.

capt.e99f25f8be564840a0fd916d11bd804c.boston_college_media_day_maea105.jpg

capt.6ac294dd97f942f9891c7fd63fea11cd.boston_college_media_day_maea106.jpg

capt.03ad454d29d6412cbbbf36eba0d8bf51.boston_college_media_day_maea104.jpg

Old uniforms for comparison:

1077517688_a759c53205_o.jpg

boston%20college%20kick%20sealed%20a%2025-24%20victory%20in%20the%20meinke%20car%20care%20bowl.jpg

I like the old ones without the eagle head on the neck line. If you replaced the eagle head with the logo they have on the new ones, it would be perfection.

TEXASFIGHT.gifAstros-Sig.gifUntitled-1.gifAeros.gif

The yellow (or gold) on Wyoming is great. If they would have gone with traditional striping instead of that New Balance template, they would look great.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Tulane unveiled their new uniforms for 2007,MAJOR upgrade imo.

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/school...nal/986689.jpeg

I agree. Sometimes upgrades involved simplification.

They look good. Damn good.

Oh this is my DREAM COME TRUE....I posted the pic of the unis and all, and the ONE beef I've always had about their past unis is the lack of Sky Blue trim...and not using the REAL Olive Green....and now....MAGIC.....This takes me back to the days of Mack Brown and those Green Wave squads of the 80's.....lotsa green...lotsa blue.....ROLL WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Tulane has my favorite color combo in all of sports. The only real criticism I have of their new unis is the size of the "Tulane" across the chest. It's just a tad too big in my eyes. The numbers seem a bit large as well. I actually liked their old uniforms, although I would say the simplification is a rather large upgrade.

A Better look at the portland state helmet:

1042664751_cc42c2b7bc_o.jpg

:shocked:

Oh my, does that suck!

I'll have to read more of the thread to see what the uniforms will look like, but I hate that stupid helmet. It looks like something the XFL rejected.

As far as the spear thing, spears were "the most common weapon of the Viking warrior" according to Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_weaponry

But those helmets suck!

Looks like Ole Miss made a couple slight changes to the traditional red home uniform.

The stripes don't go all the way around anymore, more like LSU and the Colts.

The navy borner around the numbers and stripes appears to be gone, but I can't remember for sure if it was there in 2006.

There is a 75th anniversary SEC patch I assume all teams are wearing this year.

WRFFQHFZDWUSQAM.20070813221036.JPG

New Boston College uniforms. Key changes: eagle head on sleeve (instead of spread winged eagle - a downgrade imo), BC logo on collar (instead of eagle head), no more stripe on sleeve cuff, gold numerals on maroon shirt, return of stripes on pants, removal of black trim from numbers, addition of TV numbers on shoulders, introduction of white pants, and, apparently, no more maroon pants.

capt.e99f25f8be564840a0fd916d11bd804c.boston_college_media_day_maea105.jpg

capt.6ac294dd97f942f9891c7fd63fea11cd.boston_college_media_day_maea106.jpg

capt.03ad454d29d6412cbbbf36eba0d8bf51.boston_college_media_day_maea104.jpg

Old uniforms for comparison:

1077517688_a759c53205_o.jpg

boston%20college%20kick%20sealed%20a%2025-24%20victory%20in%20the%20meinke%20car%20care%20bowl.jpg

I like the old ones without the eagle head on the neck line. If you replaced the eagle head with the logo they have on the new ones, it would be perfection.

Can someone provide me with some more insight on the stripes on the pants? It looks like their may be some gold on the white set, and possibly black on both. Anybody else seeing this?

45_DenverBroncos.jpg.jpg

Please bring me some defense this offseason!!!

cover0820.wva.jpg

NOT pretty at all...definite downgrade

Did you see their unifoms last year? They would have to come out in potato sacks to be a downgrade. I like the new set. Its like they took the Bronco font and streamlined it.

Do the pants have stripes or are they solid?

Archived