New College Football Uniforms

tohasbo

Ladies and gentlemen, the first NCAA team to wear on-field bras:

capt.d90980d3f1a248dcab2a9574d59bc0b4.utah_oregon_st_football_orrb103.jpg

If I was an OSU alum/fan, I would be pissed.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, the Oregon State jerseys are atrocious on TV.

I'm digging those Bowling Green home throwbacks. Oh, for more schools to take that approach. The roadies remind me of the new U. of South Carolina unis.

Tulsa's white unis are terrible, what a mishmash of piping, stripes, broncos, etc.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, the first NCAA team to wear on-field bras:

capt.d90980d3f1a248dcab2a9574d59bc0b4.utah_oregon_st_football_orrb103.jpg

If I was an OSU alum/fan, I would be pissed.

That picture makes me think of Bugs Bunny dressing up like a chick to make the bad guy chase after him.... Though I don't understand why a football player would want to be tackled.

That Bowling Green helmet is amazing, but I don't think it'll fit with the jersey.

I agree. Their jerseys and helmets are both very nice, but I don't think that they'll look good together

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Iowa State -- the latest example of the time-tested truth:

Simple works.

It didn't work for me.... Though it's more to do with the colors than with the uniform's design. Bright red and yellow look crap together, especially if the pants don't match the helmet.

Syracuse is wearing Orange jerseys, which they've sold in stores, but not worn on the field before.

Illinois did that a couple years ago against Missouri and it looked horrible, just like Syracuse does now. I hope that Illinois doesn't go all-orange at all this year.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

^I just tuned in and saw the all-orange look. Gets your attention. shocked2.gif

Through the miracles of modern technology

cuse.jpg

i actually kinda like these in kinda of a sick and perverted way,ok i divulged way too much there.

Well...Syracuse University IS the Orange, right?

<_<

But damn...#42 is just too DAMN MUCH Orange...can't imagine what the linemen must look like.

One other thing...what is it with teams like the Orange and the Inianapolis Colts (and the Mississippi State Bulldogs, if anyone noticed) that employ double stripes thoughout the uniform EXCEPT ON THE HELMET? That really bugs me...

*EXTRA EDIT* Oh--and in case no one else caught this...note #42's jersey. It actually has REAL SLEEVES! So it IS entirely possible to tailor REAL SLEEVES into a football jersey--of course, we all know the trend with current "sleeves"...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I don't hate these as much as I hated the all-Orange set they had with their previous jerseys, but there are some things bothering me...

* The orange on the shoulder stripes and the orange on the pants are different from the orange of the jersey. I'm sure this has to do with different fabrics, etc., but it's annoying.

* The names and Big East conference logo in white. Just annoys me, would look a whole lot better in blue.

Otherwise, it's not a completely terrible look. As someone else pointed out, it makes a bit more sense for a team called the Orange to actually wear orange jerseys. I think it would look nicer with blue pants, but Syracuse has always done the orange pants thing.

Archived