New College Football Uniforms

tohasbo

Watching the Colorado/Colorado State game and I've changed my mind yet again... I actually really like Colorado's new uniforms. They're still a downgrade over their old uniforms, in my opinion, but they look pretty good I think. I don't know what's different about the gold they use on their helmets from what other teams use but their helmets look so damn good.

IUe6Hvh.png

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those Colorado numbers should be more of a reflective nature so that you know it's silver and not a washed-out white.That silver looks like what happens when you try to print white on black while silkscreening without a white layer below, muted. Oh and by the way, Wisconsin's wearing the blood-clots against Washington State.

Those Colorado numbers should be more of a reflective nature so that you know it's silver and not a washed-out white.That silver looks like what happens when you try to print white on black while silkscreening without a white layer below, muted. Oh and by the way, Wisconsin's wearing the blood-clots against Washington State.

Nothing is worse than Miami's unis...The next time they change their uniforms, they should make piping that points to their ass and crotch.

Nothing is worse than Miami's unis...The next time they change their uniforms, they should make piping that points to their ass and crotch.

As a Miami fan who has had no problem with their past few uniform changes, I am totally embarrassed to see my team out there in such ass ugly uniforms.

Illinois wore orange against Missouri today. I didn't look bad, they wore the white pants, but the blue is much better IMO. In the past, Missouri was the only game they wore orange in, hopefully they keep it that way.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

In person, the new Boston College uniforms look great. One thing though, i do like the flying eagle on the arm better than the Eagleslug that they put on there

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived