New College Football Uniforms

tohasbo

Anyone else think its a weird coincidence they picked the player with the last name underarmour?

I mean, thats not your everyday last name.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate UNT, but this is a decent look for them. I agree that the green is pretty light for them (esp. for the "Mean Green") and those numbers are reeeeeeeally shiny-looking.

But it's pretty classy for a template-job. And for UNT. :upside:

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

New jersey for The Griz.

Edit: The image is the replica jersey. New uniforms to be unveiled August 23.

FF_146990_l.jpg

I was looking for a picture of Montana's old jerseys with the yellow helmet, and I came across this:

dave.jpg

Good. God.

These are slightly more bearable (pun intended):

griz6.jpg

Montana needs a consistent identity. The maroon and gray thing always bothered me as a WSU fan, and now they have a sleek looking uniform with the exception of that stupid double outline around the numbers. I hate those. I hope the rest of the jersey looks decent, but they should change to being maroon and gold. It's unique and it incorporates the past and the present of the Griz.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

New jersey for The Griz.

FF_146990_l.jpg

I was looking for a picture of Montana's old jerseys with the yellow helmet, and I came across this:

dave.jpg

Good. God.

griz6.jpg

Montana needs a consistent identity. The maroon and gray thing always bothered me as a WSU fan, and now they have a sleek looking uniform with the exception of that stupid double outline around the numbers. I hate those. I hope the rest of the jersey looks decent, but they should change to being maroon and gold. It's unique and it incorporates the past and the present of the Griz.

Montana was just copying these double-outlined numbers:

Cougunis.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Someone get this guy some Under Armor logos for his socks. If UA is going to get their monies worth, we better see more than 5 logos on a uniform in every picture. :P

WhiteJersey.jpg

It's there. The logo is on the back of the sock. Which means if they're going to have UA socks and wristbands, there is going to be double digit UA logos from head to toe. Other than that I think the uniforms look alright.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

As a future North Texas Eagle, I have to say I'm disappointed. The green is too light, and there is so much darn piping. UA does terrible work, and this is another example.

But, we do have Todd Dodge.

As a former North Texan, I like the Kelly Green and Black, but don't like all of the excessive piping.

And, it really bugs me to have the entire "North Texas" spelled out on the helmet. Why couldn't they have come up with an "NT" monogram, or just use one of the Eagle logos?

Someone get this guy some Under Armor logos for his socks. If UA is going to get their monies worth, we better see more than 5 logos on a uniform in every picture. :P

WhiteJersey.jpg

It's there. The logo is on the back of the sock. Which means if they're going to have UA socks and wristbands, there is going to be double digit UA logos from head to toe. Other than that I think the uniforms look alright.

Let's just worry about getting this guy some underarmour, then we can worry about the logo placement. :P

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

University of Tulsa's new jerseys...

999361332_08c5e783fa.jpg

For comparison, here's TU's previous uniform set. It's a shame that these are being replaced by yet another Nike template job.

999361296_d9d3d9ee80_o.jpg999361282_a23b2d669c.jpg

That old uniforms were much better. Oh well, new coach, new uniform.

BTW, is #12 the kicker? I look at him and can't help but think, "That boy ain't right."

999361452_3d68e674d9.jpgbobby.jpg

No, that's Paul Smith, the starting QB! Not a good pose for him. Oh, and the new unis suck. The old ones were great.

They haven't worn the golds since the late, mid 80's. It was also closer to the banana gold rather than the gold of today.

Oh I see.

I hope they wear them with the white pants they have. They'd look classy, and better than an all-gold look or a gold-red look.

Did someone make mention of an FSU throwback set?

Hmm...someone just picked up the scent of a future concept set that's been stewing for about a month now...

....stay tuned.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

They haven't worn the golds since the late, mid 80's. It was also closer to the banana gold rather than the gold of today.

Oh I see.

I hope they wear them with the white pants they have. They'd look classy, and better than an all-gold look or a gold-red look.

Did someone make mention of an FSU throwback set?

Hmm...someone just picked up the scent of a future concept set that's been stewing for about a month now...

....stay tuned.

Cool, about time. My two teams are FSU and the Jags. I will see a Jags concept every now and then though they are very rare. I never see a FSU concept. I am very much looking foward to this.

University of Tulsa's new jerseys...

999361452_3d68e674d9.jpg999361332_08c5e783fa.jpg

For comparison, here's TU's previous uniform set. It's a shame that these are being replaced by yet another Nike template job.

999361296_d9d3d9ee80_o.jpg

999361282_a23b2d669c.jpg

looks like they went back to the 02-04 font , the gold jerseys with the blue helmets, yea i LOVED the blue helmets.

New jersey for The Griz.

FF_146990_l.jpg

dave.jpg

Good. God.

griz6.jpg

Is that puke orange color on the uniform 1st pic? Seriously, it looked like someone puked root beer on the unis.

University Of Toledo is also getting new uniforms this season. I saw them on the front page of the Toledo Blade Sports section. They are still being supplied by Russell. Unfortunately I cannot find any pics. Here is a cruddy graphic I made since I can't find any pics haha:

toledoooooo.png

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

dave.jpg

Good. God.

griz6.jpg

Holy s***....it's the Buccaneers BEFORE the Buccaneers! :D

Wow...that color mix is OUT THERE...but you know what? Done right, I bet that'd make one hell of a set in this day in age for the right team. What year or timeframe are these from, anyway?

Someone should try it...if not for real, then at least as a concept...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Is that puke orange color on the uniform 1st pic? Seriously, it looked like someone puked root beer on the unis.

The original colors for Montana were Copper, Silver and Gold. That "puke orange" was supposed to be Copper.

Those Portland St. helmets/unis belong in college football about as much as Jerry Glanville does. They look like video game garbage. Hopefully Portland St. will continue to be recognized only by the few hundred people that live near or around their campus. When Oregon pulls crap like this at least they have some credibility on the field and a huge backer at Nike, Glanville is just being one of Nike's test bitches.

Archived