New College Football Uniforms

tohasbo

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the new KU jersey with the trajan font that had been rumored for a while now.

FF_151837ALT1_xl.jpg

I like those a lot. If they do have names on the back, lets hope they're in trajan font as well.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Sunday, May 27th, 2007 - 14:18:17)

Michigan State unveiled their new uniforms. They added a stripe to the helmet. The font on the front of the jerseys changed and they added a spartan above the nameplate. Michigan State on the front is small and very close to the numbers. The spartan above the nameplate is not needed.

large_hoyer.JPG

large_Newhelmet.JPG

large_unibacks.JPG

large_Thornhill.JPG

They look like a damn high school team to me.

I got a glimpse of the UCF helmet from this site www.maddenmania.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2573917 - 82k It is different and I would like to see the uniforms they have to match it.

A little help:

I think they look awesome...I love the white helmets with the gold and black accents. They could have done like everyone other team with a gold/black scheme and went with a gold or black helmet. This really looks sharp to me and will look amazing with an all-white uniform.

UCFminis.jpg

I don't usually like white helmets, but those are beautificent!

You know, beautiful, magnificent - BEAUTIFICENT!

Here's a photoshop someone did of the new Kansas uniforms. If they look close to this I think I will like them and they will be fairly unique.

kansasplayer.jpg

Almost looks like the Giants...It looks good. It doesn't look Michigan State uses the glossy looking pants with their uniforms...I think they should do that and have green pants as well, they would look better with the whites.

It doesn't look Michigan State uses the glossy looking pants with their uniforms...I think they should do that and have green pants as well, they would look better with the whites.

MSU had green pants recently, and this change gets rid of them. Most people around MSU that I know hated the green pants and are glad to see them go.

New jersey for The Griz.

Edit: The image is the replica jersey. New uniforms to be unveiled August 23.

FF_146990_l.jpg

Take away the outline on the numbers and this is a really nice jersey. I've said it before but extra outlining, to me, only means the designer/client was trying too hard. Sometimes restraint is the best thing for a solution.

It doesn't look Michigan State uses the glossy looking pants with their uniforms...I think they should do that and have green pants as well, they would look better with the whites.

MSU had green pants recently, and this change gets rid of them. Most people around MSU that I know hated the green pants and are glad to see them go.

Yeah, the green pants were terrible.

spikes.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Here are some photos from UNC's media day that show the team's new pants. They look pretty weird paired with the old-style jerseys.

http://northcarolina.scout.com/2/664338.html

Dear God...PLEASE don't let my dawg VitaminD see that. (Matta' fact, Mike...DON'T EVEN CLICK THE LINK!)

What the world is that? I mean, the jerseys is ok...but them pants just kinda make you go "ugh".

And is it just me or does #9 look like he could fit in perfectly in the WNFL and no one would notice???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Here are some photos from UNC's media day that show the team's new pants. They look pretty weird paired with the old-style jerseys.

http://northcarolina.scout.com/2/664338.html

Dear God...PLEASE don't let my dawg VitaminD see that. (Matta' fact, Mike...DON'T EVEN CLICK THE LINK!)

What the world is that? I mean, the jerseys is ok...but them pants just kinda make you go "ugh".

And is it just me or does #9 look like he could fit in perfectly in the WNFL and no one would notice???

Nah, you're too late. But it's not his fault - you can't shoot the messenger. He's just trying to enlighten the masses. (Plus, he's one of the Chosen Ones who calls Blue Heaven home, so that alone merits some slack. B) )

Looking at them, I'm not sure what they're going for. At least with Bunting, he made a concerted effort to get the proliferation of navy rolled back off the uniforms and go back to a simpler Carolina blue/white look. I don't know what this is - the ultra-plain tops and new-style pants.

And B, I know you didn't just crack on Marvin Austin like that. Hope he didn't hear ya, or you're gonna hafta answer to the #1 defensive recruit in the nation. I won't say anything, but know that I'm no good at slowing down runaway locomotives. And apparently, Marvin can smell fear, even over the Internet. Good luck, my brother... :D

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

That's exactly what I was thinking -- Look at the :censored: on that bad boy. If there were ever an argument for the necessity of pectoral muscle development, that's it. That guy is at least a D cup.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

University of Tulsa's new jerseys...

999361332_08c5e783fa.jpg

For comparison, here's TU's previous uniform set. It's a shame that these are being replaced by yet another Nike template job.

999361296_d9d3d9ee80_o.jpg999361282_a23b2d669c.jpg

That old uniforms were much better. Oh well, new coach, new uniform.

BTW, is #12 the kicker? I look at him and can't help but think, "That boy ain't right."

999361452_3d68e674d9.jpgbobby.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Tulsa's new unis to me are a 100% downgrade. Tis a shame especially with

the way they deemphasized the gold.

As for UNC...Another downgrade, mainly because of the pants and the striping-for-the-sake-of-striping that occurs.

Archived