johnnysama

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At bat: IRON MAN-Black Sabbath

As the closer: Right Here, Right Now-Fatboy Slim

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

This was done before but I'll put the same one anyways.

For both coming out of the bullpen and at bat my song song would be...

The Darth Vader Song

:vaderandluke: <<<<<<had to put that in :P

Ramon Castro uses it

Do you know for how long he has been using it?

I had this idea at least a year or two ago, just curious to see if he had it first.

Hi, how are you?

As a closer is would have to be South of Heaven by Slayer. The intro to that song is perfect. It?s eerie and intimidating, and the way it builds just mirrors what is happening in the stadium in the 9th inning of a close game. I can picture the bullpen doors flying open and a closer stepping out when the first power chords kick in every time I hear that song.

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

Closer: Either "Enter Sandman" by Metallica or "Time to Play the Game" by Motorhead

At Bat- "The Second Coming" by Juelz Santana feat. Just Blaze

Dang you stole my bullpen one! Enter Sandman!

If I were at bat I'd probably pick "Hey Man Nice Shot", I forget the band name though.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Closer: Either "Enter Sandman" by Metallica or "Time to Play the Game" by Motorhead

If I were at bat I'd probably pick "Hey Man Nice Shot", I forget the band name though.

That would be Filter.

At bat music would be Rockin the Suburbs by Ben Folds

Coming out of the pen would be Mother by Danzig

usfCBSig.gif

The Darth Vader Song

Ramon Castro uses it

I had this idea at least a year or two ago, just curious to see if he had it first.

Hes been a Met for two years so thats all Ive noticed it.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Darth Vader Song

Ramon Castro uses it

Hes been a Met for two years so thats all Ive noticed it.

Three years actually--and he's used it since he got here...

Now...if only we can get Beltran to stop using "El Esta Aqui"...also for three years now...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Cycle Down- Skillet

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Well I did steal my song idea from Billy Wagner...

....who stole it from Mariano Riveria. But whatever, still a great song for a closer

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

I already said Jesus Christ Superstar, but if not that, then definitely "The Champ is Here" by Jadakiss.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived