Stanley cup champion of 2008

Spezza19

'Hawks vs. Penguins

Young guns in the cup final with the Hawks winning. Why? Have you seen Kane and Toews play? Add in a greatly improving blue line and two number one goaltenders, and a great playoff player in the Bulin Wall. I'll see a cup in Chicago this year.

Note: I will continue to say this until the Hawks win.

Are you kidding me? The Blackhawks? You talk about how great Kane and Toews are, but the playoffs are a much different animal than the regular season. They might get into the playoffs and get to the 2nd round, at best.

Yeah really. The Blackhawks won't get passed the Coyotes in the semis :P

Now on that note Devils - Blue Jackets!

No but I thought the Senators would win before the season and I see no reason to change that now. I think I actually predicted them to play the Wings or the Sharks.

Minnesota North Stars vs. Hartford Whalers

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

As much as this PAINS me to even think of, I do believe if Ottawa doesn't pull a Buffalo and burn out come playoff time, they will make the Eastern Finals again. Although, I can see Detroit, San Jose or even Anaheim dismantling them again in the finals. All those teams have a grit and experience Ottawa lacks and will pay for once again.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

As long as Sean Avery is nowhere NEAR the Cup, I'll be happy. That's the only player in the NHL for whom I have no love for. What with the starting fights for the hell of it, playing dirty, being the most annoying player in the NHL, stealing Justin Timberlake's girlfiend, etc.

With the crazy parody in the league these days, heck, I'll just pick the two teams that finished in dead last in their respective conferences to make it to the finals...so that'll be:

Flyers vs. Coyotes

PARITY!!!

Hmm...my bad, I knew it didn't look right, but didn't bother to check...as long as it passes the FireFox spell checker, I'm happy. :D

As long as Sean Avery is nowhere NEAR the Cup, I'll be happy. That's the only player in the NHL for whom I have no love for. What with the starting fights for the hell of it, playing dirty, being the most annoying player in the NHL, stealing Justin Timberlake's girlfiend, etc.

What about me, huh?

:D

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Don't forget the racsim and trash talk about cancer. :wacko:

1zqy8ok.gif

Elisha Cuthbert to be more precise...from "The Girl Next Door".

elisha_cuthbert_out_7_tn.jpg

But yeah, I agree with Flame. Nobody other than New Yorkers will root for the Rangers for that very reason.

Elisha Cuthbert to be more precise...from "The Girl Next Door".

elisha_cuthbert_out_7_tn.jpg

But yeah, I agree with Flame. Nobody other than New Yorkers will root for the Rangers for that very reason.

I sometimes cheer the Rangers just to protest the isles. as for avery, hes here or there. don't hate or love him. hes just another player on the rangers. ^_^

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Western Conference champion

vs.

Eastern Conference champion.

Why does it have to be that way? What's wrong with Ottawa vs. Montreal for example.

Or why not Colorado vs. Detroit some time?

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived