Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Why do the A´s insist on sucking so bad ? Why make a movie about that idiot Beane ? Why is the owner allowed to make money on having a MLB team and not be interested in winning/spending money ?

Trust me, A's fans have been wondering the same thing for decades now.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

A case of 'Right team, wrong uniform': Ryan Getzlaf's first year with Anaheim was their final year as Mighty Ducks

55832993-ryan-getzlaf-the-mighty-ducks-o

Same with Corey Perry.

57616936-corey-perry-of-the-anaheim-migh

Rick Nash is that you?

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

In light of tonights game, anyone else remember this?

CTpxY4HVAAAxbMw.png

Is that sharpie on the back of his jersey???

Yep. Twas a pretty wild story: http://www.uni-watch.com/2007/11/02/in-which-your-humble-narrator-misses-the-biggest-story-of-the-year/

If they went to all that trouble to draw on the Nike logo, why would they do it backwards? It couldn't have been an accident right? I mean everyone knows the nike logo, even kids in Tibet would probably recognize it.

Eh, maybe whoever was drawing it on looked at their shoe for reference and they happened to focus on a swoosh that was facing that way

90758391980.gif

Why do the A´s insist on sucking so bad ? Why make a movie about that idiot Beane ? Why is the owner allowed to make money on having a MLB team and not be interested in winning/spending money ?

Trust me, A's fans have been wondering the same thing for decades now.

Exactly, they got some of the best uniforms in baseball, those are the kind of jerseys i wanna see with a world series patch on.

I love green and gold , the A´s logo, the whole thing, yet the owner ruins everything by being a cheap doucebag, :(:mad:

teemuselanne.jpg

This oddity doesn't bug me for odd reasons. I just so happen to own a Avs jersey with Selanne's name on the back. I got it for a steal (45 bucks) and it's one of the favourite jerseys i own.

For some reason that jersey almost fits him as perfectly as a Ducks one...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10