Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Dion Phaneuf

Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 12.09.17 AM.png

• Like 1
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

10 hours ago, nash61 said:

Dion Phaneuf

Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 12.09.17 AM.png

I don't know what it is, but that uniform looks ok for Phanuef. It's weird to see him in it, but it fits him. Better than the leafs...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

On February 11, 2016 at 9:26 PM, Old School Fool said:

Also Kobe being drafted by the Charlotte Hornets and having a Pre-Draft workout with the Boston Celtics.

Kobe-Bryant-Celtics-e1451525029962.jpg

That's just wrong on so many levels.  This is why teams shouldn't give team uniforms to pre-draft prospects.  I wonder if they were thinking "This will be really awkward in 20 years if he ends up playing for the Lakers and becomes a legend."

12 hours ago, JLNHLSEGAFAN said:

That's an Ottawa Senators uniform. He wore similar colours in Calgary.

I guess, but I'll always associate him with the Leafs. I barely saw him play in Calgary. I don't know what it is... It's definitely the wrong uniform to see him in, but it really fits him...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10