Players in the "wrong" uniforms

23 minutes ago, McGlinchey23 said:

Seriously, this thread has become “active players that just changed uniforms yesterday”

To be fair, Bell will never be associated with the uniforms in his photoshops and Machado (as mentioned) will only wear that for one season. Harper and the new Jets uniforms are a different story, though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndrewMLind said:

To be fair, Bell will never be associated with the uniforms in his photoshops and Machado (as mentioned) will only wear that for one season. Harper and the new Jets uniforms are a different story, though. 

Yeah the ones where its clear that he could only possibly wear it for one season make sense. But I think this thread has run its course

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

I honestly would argue that Nick’s right jersey IS Atlanta, not Baltimore.

Not sure how you can say that when he played 8+ years of great baseball in Baltimore, and 4 years in Atlanta with his first being pretty awful.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dont care said:

Not sure how you can say that when he played 8+ years of great baseball in Baltimore, and 4 years in Atlanta with his first being pretty awful.

Don’t get me wrong, he was fantastic with Baltimore, did amazing things for the team and I’ll always remember him as an Oriole, but those years were just an overall :censored:ty situation. Terrible teams every year and the team’s front office essentially :censored: all over his legacy by letting him walk because they didn’t want to give him an extra year on a contract offer. I get it, business is business, but the Orioles have let too many valuable and important players walk in recent years and they’ve gone off to do seemingly great things with their new teams.

15 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Don’t get me wrong, he was fantastic with Baltimore, did amazing things for the team and I’ll always remember him as an Oriole, but those years were just an overall :censored:ty situation. Terrible teams every year and the team’s front office essentially :censored: all over his legacy by letting him walk because they didn’t want to give him an extra year on a contract offer. 

He certainly had his best year as a pro last season, but was an integral part of the Orioles turning their franchise around after nearly two decades of losing seasons. They won an AL East title and had two playoff berths (one Wild Card win and an ALCS appearance) with him batting leadoff. He also won two gold gloves.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Echo said:

Long time Bills backup (and current Colts head coach) Frank Reich with the expansion Carolina Panthers:

UenwzoN.jpg

With the New York Jets:

rSquG5X.jpg

And with the Detroit Lions:

WcZv4cf.jpg?1

Can’t really say he has a wrong uniform when he does not even have a right one.

46 minutes ago, dont care said:

His biggest impact on the game was as a Bills player so I'd say thats his right one.

Also

are we already at the point where we could say this is a wrong uniform?

usa_today_10344942.0.jpg

• Like 2

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

2 hours ago, dont care said:

706ea5b0-4719-4efa-96ce-98c71a7f4d21-AP_

I'd argue that while never a starter, he's more well known in a Bills uniform than any other he ever wore.

• Like 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, dont care said:

He played for the Bills for 9 years, including leading them to the biggest comeback in playoff history.  How is that not a right uniform for him?

• Like 8

Brooks Laich on the Leafs and Kings

Image result for brooks laich leafs

Image result for brooks laich la kings

NEW EDIT: Realized I should probably explain that he was the longest tenured Washington Capital in the franchise's history.  on the team at the time he was traded in 2016. 

Like Echo pointed out, he is not the longest tenured player in the team's history.