NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pre ordered my Sharks 3rd.... first RBK jersey i have.... freakin edge crap!

If you're voluntarily parting with $135 for one, you don't really have much room to complain about the quality of the Edge jerseys.

Unless, of course, he means that if there were better designs he would have purchased more jerseys and that this particular design happens to be the first he likes enough to spend his $$ on.

exactly! and i'm actually dummer.....i'm getting authentic and #20 Nabokov to match my old Sharks Nabby jersey

tn_CoorsDog.jpgSharks_signature.jpgtn_five_hole_design_logo_copy.jpg

pre ordered my Sharks 3rd.... first RBK jersey i have.... freakin edge crap!

If you're voluntarily parting with $135 for one, you don't really have much room to complain about the quality of the Edge jerseys.

Unless, of course, he means that if there were better designs he would have purchased more jerseys and that this particular design happens to be the first he likes enough to spend his $$ on.

exactly! and i'm actually dummer.....i'm getting authentic and #20 Nabokov to match my old Sharks Nabby jersey

Cool, you should post some pics when you get it in the 'post pics of your jerseys' thread.

As for the poster above you, I've never seen an authentic and replica side by side, so I can't really say what the difference is between the two. I know the premier replica Flyers jersey I have looks just fine. Some one would have to visually show me the difference and it would have to be earth shattering for me to ever lay out the dough for an authentic.

Wow, the Sens had the chance to put either the "O" logo or the new 2d Logo, both of them are awesome logos, on the front of the new black alternate and they did this. Whoever designed this uni should be fired on the spot, it might be the worst jersey in the NHL today! This just gives me another reason to hate the Sens even more!

beLEAF

Wow, the Sens had the chance to put either the "O" logo or the new 2d Logo, both of them are awesome logos, on the front of the new black alternate and they did this. Whoever designed this uni should be fired on the spot, it might be the worst jersey in the NHL today! This just gives me another reason to hate the Sens even more!

Whoever approved this should be fired.

new sens 3rd

sens.jpg

-starts a "YOU :censored: ED UP" chant-

That right there is a long stretch of bad road, in every respect except for the socks.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Ugh... They way it looked at first I thought maybe, just maybe they could pull off a nice sweater, but they just added another thing to their ever so big to do list.

Seriously who came up with this? I hope it at least becomes bearable after a while, because God knows the sens aren't. :P

Hi, how are you?

The 2D logo's on the shoulders !

That 2d logo is GREAT, and they felt that that was the best way to apply it. Wow. Nice job, Ottawa Senators. Haven't had a decent looking uniform other than the pre-EDGE black alts.

Archived