NCAA Basketball

Billy B

Curry should definitely stay in school. He could use the time to just get better (and maybe gain some weight. This guy could play in a middle school game and nobody would have any qualms about it. He'd just be the kid who hit puberty super early.)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The most truthful thing ever heard on these boards:

"This just in... The Big Ten sucks at everything." - infrared41

In case you didn't notice, I typed the statement in question so I really doubt anyone actually heard it. I think "the most truthful thing ever posted on these boards" may have been what you were looking for.

It would appear that despite our recent sports failures, we are still clearly superior academically to whatever conference your school belongs to. :D

BB52Big.jpg

This is just awesome.

What a game to watch here with Davidson.

Wooo! I really hope Davidson can pull this upset off.

Nope.

But it WAS a good game to watch.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Can people please stop doubting Memphis?

not as long as they stay in c-usa.

can people please stop hyping up michigan state?...and doubting memphis.

Memphis should do like the rest of the good Conference USA teams and join the Big East. How about we trade them Cincinnati or Depaul?

Whoa now, don't throw Cincy under the bus. But DePaul should go, they don't have a football team either.

Except you lose the Chicago market.

That's a pretty big reason to keep DePaul right there.

-----------------------------------------

Here's to a nice group of 3 Final Four Games. Memphis looks scary right about now.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

In case you didn't notice, I typed the statement in question so I really doubt anyone actually heard it. I think "the most truthful thing ever posted on these boards" may have been what you were looking for.

It would appear that despite our recent sports failures, we are still clearly superior academically to whatever conference your school belongs to. :D

I fail to see how anyone in the Big Ten could be better in academics then anyone in the Pac-10. Granted, the Big Ten has Northwestern, but that's it for academics. The Pac-10 probably boasts more Academic All-Americans then the Big Ten (I think), so you know, you can be quiet and just lie down like everyone else in Big Ten country should do when you compare it to the Pac-10.

.... anyone here attended an Ivy League school? :upside:

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm pumped for this Final Four. I'm not sure if I like UNC's chances against Kansas though. But if Tyler plays like he did last night, I don't think the two big guys on KU can stop him.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

So all four #1's make it to the Final Four.....boring....

Except it's never happened before. How is that boring?

Because there's no unexpected team, seeding-wise, in the Final Four.....

Kudos to the selection committee for at least properly seeding the #1s. And props to UNC, UCLA, Memphis, and Kansas for not choking to date. Davidson did at least take it right down to the wire ...

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

I fail to see how anyone in the Big Ten could be better in academics then anyone in the Pac-10. Granted, the Big Ten has Northwestern, but that's it for academics. The Pac-10 probably boasts more Academic All-Americans then the Big Ten (I think), so you know, you can be quiet and just lie down like everyone else in Big Ten country should do when you compare it to the Pac-10.

Uh maybe you've heard of another pretty good school we have in the Big 10. Michigan. UM is only a top ten college period. Better than Northwestern. Ohio State has a great medical school, a great business college, and their Veterinary Medicine school is considered one of the best. I don't know about the rest of the conference but we have at least three pretty good schools. The Pac-10 has Stanford and what else? Then again it's not like you could get accepted at any of the schools in either conference. :P

But all that aside, we obviously have a much better sense of humor in the Big 10 since my original post was meant as a joke and a jab at your post. I even added a smiley just so you could keep up. Don't get mad at me, I wasn't the one who claimed to have "heard" a post. :D

On topic, if I had only had a little faith in Memphis I would have gotten the Final Four exactly right in my bracket. I had Memphis going out in the second game.

BB52Big.jpg

I'm pumped for this Final Four. I'm not sure if I like UNC's chances against Kansas though. But if Tyler plays like he did last night, I don't think the two big guys on KU can stop him.

Dude, if Hansborough continues to play like he did last night, nobody will stop him.

Sigs are for sissies.

The Pac-10 has Stanford and what else?

Cal - Berkley

Good point. I forgot about them.

And UW, UCLA, and USC.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It is really pointless to argue this...besides Wisconsin, Indiana, Minnesota, and Purdue are all great schools as well...all it is is geographical bias.

Well it started as a joke. As far as I am concerned it's still a joke. Both conferences have great schools. I'd be proud to attend any of them. Even Michigan.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived