Super Bowl XLIII

Cujo

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coming soon to a Super Bowl near you... The Return of the Cookie Monster!!

brenda_warner_a.jpg

What's Johnny Unitas got to do with any of this?

On topic...

I think this game will be very similar to the last time The Steelers played a 9-7 team in The Super Bowl. (Rams in '79) The Cardinals will score some points and keep it interesting for a while but The Steelers will pull away late.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

brenda_warner_a.jpg

I saw her on the news a couple weeks ago right around Christmas time, she went from Johnny Unitas Jr. to Cindy McCain Jr.

Wow, well, I can say I'm a lot happier playing the Cards than the Eagles, as the Eagles match up well against the Steelers.

I'm not going to put this one in the bank by any means, Kurt Warner + offence is dangerous and they have shown this post-season that they can stop the run too.

Obviously looking forward to seeing the Steelers win their second Super Bowl in my lifetime. It surely is awesome being a Steelers fan.

I know Jesus will be rooting for the Cardinals in the Super Bowl on the account of Warner, but before I make any bets I want to know who Moses, Mohamed, Buddha, the various Hindu Gods, Zeus, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster are all rooting for.

Obviously looking forward to seeing the Steelers win their second Super Bowl in my lifetime. It surely is awesome being a Steelers fan.

Bah, you young 'un! :)

This will be the 7th time I'll be watching them in the SB. I still vividly remember watching Jackie Smith's endzone muff like it was yesterday.

The problem with the Cards is that they don't know how to put the game away. Today's game is a great case in point. Should the Steelers go up 18 on the Cards, you can count on the game being over because the Steelers DO know how to put games away.

sig1.gif

The last one wasn't controversial to me. The Seahawks didn't make enought plays anyway. They weren't going to win that game, with or without the help of the refs.

I think this Super Bowl looks like a no-brainer. but with Whizzy and Grimm on the Arizona sidelines, it makes it a little more interesting.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Learn from last years Super Bowl doin count out the red hot underdogs, with that said Im goin for the Steelers but would not at all be mad if the Cardinals won it all. NBC should be pleased, I know rumors had it they wanted the Giants there but this right here will be a good game.

I like the NFC better than the AFC, and I want an upset, but the Steelers won my UniBowl Championship!! :P

I guess I'm going for the Cardinals, even though these were the two teams out of the four that I didn't want competing for the Lombardi Trophy.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I'm behind the Cards, 100%. I really want them to pull this out. I hope that they don't fall victim to the "Oh, we have no business being here and we're just happy to be here," syndrome that has befallen so many first-time Super Bowl teams. But with Kurt Warner leading that team, I like the Cardinals chances. The Steelers have a terrific defense, best in the league...but until someone stops Larry Fitzgerald, I like the Cardinals.

I only have one guarantee: This will basically be a home game for the Steelers. The Terrible Towel knows no boundaries.

brenda_warner_a.jpg

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

She-b!tch! Kill it with fire!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

brenda_warner_a.jpg

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

She-b!tch! Kill it with fire!

What no flame thrower?

Well, that helps facilitate the delivery of the fire.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived