NFL Changes for 2009 season

bowld

It's pretty consistent with what we have been hearing. A more green teal, piping and falcon/viking pant stripe and a helmet that is black with a flip/flop type paint that looks teal in the light.

The Teal's not changing.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just saw this concept over on the Jags board I don't know if someone over here did it it looks like it but here it is:

r_mathis_variations.jpg

Yes, as McCall said, it is my Jaguars concept. I'm guessing, if people enjoy it, the actual uniforms will be nothing like it.

Anybody think that the Jags could possibly be thinking of doing something like this with their helmet:

7000_029_SanDiego.jpg

I don't.

:P

I've got all 32 NFL mini helmets on display in my basement bar. They are the current helmet that each team wore at the end of the 2008 season.

How many will I need to replace for 2009? I promise no further questions on the subject.

It's where I sit.

Should we have like a way where you can admit to dupes and avoid bannishment, so whoever this really is can only get suspended...
I just saw this concept over on the Jags board I don't know if someone over here did it it looks like it but here it is:

r_mathis_variations.jpg

and bye bye to that erection

What is wrong with you?

Should we have like a way where you can admit to dupes and avoid bannishment, so whoever this really is can only get suspended...

r_mathis_variations.jpg

What is wrong with you?

im sorry that was a little harsh. i do like the jaguar print being incorperated into the jersey. its just a little too much green. but the ideas are there. just maybe bring back in some of that jaguar teal and you've got a possibly great jersey

Anybody think that the Jags could possibly be thinking of doing something like this with their helmet:

7000_029_SanDiego.jpg

I don't.

Yet more of a reason to smile regarding the Jaguars' rumored uniform update.

Agreed. On both counts.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

didn't see this in the thread,so here it is

The Chargers announced yesterday that they will wear a commemorative patch during the 2009 season marking the 50th anniversary of the AFL. The Chargers, one of eight original AFL teams, also will wear a uniform modeled after their 1963 uniform for two games. The Chargers won the AFL championship in '63, the franchise's only title. The uniforms will be worn in games (one home, one away) against Denver, Kansas City, Oakland or Tennessee (formerly the Houston Oilers). Those are the only four original AFL teams on the Chargers' schedule in 2009. Both teams will wear uniforms from their AFL days. -- San Diego Union-Tribune

That's awesome! I hate it when the home team wears a throwback jersey, while the other team is wearing something modern.

r_mathis_variations.jpg

What is wrong with you?

im sorry that was a little harsh. i do like the jaguar print being incorperated into the jersey. its just a little too much green. but the ideas are there. just maybe bring back in some of that jaguar teal and you've got a possibly great jersey

Are you sure you didn't have another window open...?

6fQjS3M.png

It's pretty consistent with what we have been hearing. A more green teal, piping and falcon/viking pant stripe and a helmet that is black with a flip/flop type paint that looks teal in the light.

The Teal's not changing.

Good... hopefully there'll just be more of it.

We are 100% sure the Jags are changing?

I am glad the teal isn't changing.

The Teal's not changing.

Well, maybe not 100% sure, but it does help if you try to dsecipher Colorwerx's cryptic comments. He says "no" to the teal changing, "no" to the two tone helmet... but not just a overall "no". Hmmmm...

The Teal's not changing.

Well, maybe not 100% sure, but it does help if you try to dsecipher Colorwerx's cryptic comments. He says "no" to the teal changing, "no" to the two tone helmet... but not just a overall "no". Hmmmm...

It was confirmed on UW that they're changing... unless Paul got that from this board!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Teal's not changing.

It was confirmed on UW that they're changing... unless Paul got that from this board!

Yea the helmet comment I think has cemented that the Jags are changing. I just hate having to wait until April (hopefully) for the reveal.

Archived