2009 NBA Season: The Second Half

TFoA

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amare done for the playoffs as well.

No matter....Phoenix will be out for the playoffs as well.

But they put up 140 points on the Clippers and Thunder! That should be more-than-enough to put them in the 8 seed, so that they will be a stepping stone in the Lakers' run to defeat by LeBron.[/ESPN]

Thank you. My monitor has just now been showered by the water that was just in this bottle next to me here.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Miami = most entertaining team in the NBA.

They won an 2 OT thriller on D-Wade getting a steal and hitting a running jumper from beyond the arc AT THE BUZZER. That is a HELL of a finish.

They won an 2 OT thriller on D-Wade getting a steal and hitting a running jumper from beyond the arc AT THE BUZZER. That is a HELL of a finish.

One of the top 10 games i think I have ever seen. I may not be happy with the outcome *Cough* John Salmons *Cough* , but Dwyane Wade deserves all the respect he can get, I dont even think he is a human being

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

One of the top 10 games i think I have ever seen. I may not be happy with the outcome *Cough* John Salmons *Cough* , but Dwyane Wade deserves all the respect he can get, I dont even think he is a human being

I used to be kind of salty because of his D-Whistle nickname...but when he does stuff like this, WOW. Wade is freaking awesome.

Rudy Fernandez was taken off the court on stretcher with a neck brace after a gruesome foul by Trevor Ariza... I hope he's alright.

Nothing gruesome about it. It was a good, hard foul - clearly an attempt on the ball. Fernandez just landed wrong. I'm not going to hate on Ariza for being aggressive defensively and trying to prevent an otherwise easy layup. No more soft hoops - hard foul, bad landing, end of situation.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

NBA to alter travelling rules?

Basically, the NBA (or at least the head ref) is trying to change it from one-and-a-half steps to two steps.

Predictably, this makes LeBron happy.

So, basically, the NBA refs are trying to make us believe that they can't tell if a player takes one step or two steps in real time. Honestly, if anything, this only means that now there will be a gray area between 2 and 3 steps.

And with their 101-87 defeat of the Pacers, the Hawks have gone on a 4-game win streak, and to top it off, for the 4th year in a row, the Hawks have improved on their record from the previous year. They had 37 last year, and got #38 tonight.

I can not wait until all of the guys on the team reach their peak. It's going to be scary.

Sunday Night, March 15th: Phoenix 154 at Golden State 130. A regulation 48 minute game! Man, the Wariiors end up scoring 130 and get blown out!... Crazy!!

Things are shaping up... Cleveland now 4 games up (in loss column, at least) ove Boston and Orlando. Lakers are 8.5 up over Spurs for Home Court in the West. Lakers and Cavaleirs are tied with best over-all record at 53-13. Lakers have Tie Breaker, though going 2-0. I think the Cavaliers need to get Home Court in the East to make it through. History basically proves that point. In The Finals... man, Home Court for Game 6-7 are obviously vital. That 3 game home stretch is quite an advantage in itself, though. If any of the Finals participants splits the first 2 road games, the next 3 at Home is quite an advantage.

Gilbert Arenas is a saint.

The Wizards are the worst team in the East, their season was over by December, he could easily shut it down for the season (and I'm pretty sure that's what everybody expected) and this man is going to return and play. God Bless You, Hibachi.

Just know expect the Wizards to be the bane of anybody's existence if Gilbert comes back at his full potential they end up messing around with the playoff structure.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived