Seahawks lime jersey spotted in Madden 10 video

HisAirness24

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lime green is just an awful, terrible color for a jersey. Why not more of a sea green or kelly green?

(I realize there are about 10 pixels on the Seahawks logo that are lime green, but it doesn't justify an entire jersey).

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm sure that's all the Seahawks will be seeing if/when they decide to mass-produce and mass-market those neon-green jerseys. (Color to boot.)

(And I'd actually be one of the ones crazy enough to cop one, too. ^_^ )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Everytime this subject comes up, I feel the need to put the actual color in perspective (!):

Solid/Spot color (used in print):

SeattleSeahawksGreen_9999_SOL_SRGB.png

Textile/fabric color:

SeattleSeahawksGreen_9999_TEX_SRGB.png

This bottom color would be the one that they would use as the on-field color.

Right. It's hardly the electric / neon / eye-burning color that some make it out to be. It's closer to peas / steamed broccoli stalks.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

They'd be mocked by everyone nationally and in the media, but in a town like Seattle it'd probably only make it more endearing to the locals.

I don't think its real at all, especially since the people 'in the know' aren't saying anything, but it is something that I'm sure they have considered.

Again, I know its wrong. But I like it.

I'd never ever wear it. But i'd like to see the Seahawks do it.

Just for the sake of being strange.

I really can't see why they'd be mocked for wearing this color. It's no effeminate, it's not garish, it's just a light green. Sure, it is "shocking" when viewed in the context of their usual home jersey colors, but in a vacuum, it's fine.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yeah, its just a bright color. the bears do it every year and don't get that much flak for it.

uniforms.jpg

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Everytime this subject comes up, I feel the need to put the actual color in perspective (!):

Solid/Spot color (used in print):

SeattleSeahawksGreen_9999_SOL_SRGB.png

Textile/fabric color:

SeattleSeahawksGreen_9999_TEX_SRGB.png

This bottom color would be the one that they would use as the on-field color.

This confirms the bit of suspicion I had that the Hawks green had a bit more "blue" to it rather than the more yellow-ish tone.

And again, if a jersey of this color were ever produced, I might actually drop some change on it. (And come to think about it...weren't the Hawks draft caps that "bud green" color also?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

So long as they never wear these when they play the Giants.

OK... why?

Because the impact on the Giants' eyes would put that at a competitive disadvantage?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Okay, that combination looks atrocious. Seriously, I know many of the CCSLC'ers cream themselves even thinking about the lime green jerseys, but that helmet, that jersey color, with those sleeves? It. Looks. Like. Hot. Garbage.

Quoted for truth

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

So long as they never wear these when they play the Giants.

OK... why?

Because the impact on the Giants' eyes would put that at a competitive disadvantage?

No, so I never have to see those arena football uniforms. Although, I am sure I could play with the color settings on my tv to make it black and white.

I'd love to see the Bright Greens on the field, but only with white pants.

Exactly. Here is my combo from 2004 seen in various posts over the years.

seahawkuni.jpg

GREAT COMBO !

I like the "Neon", "bright"... jersey !

it's really cool on the field with pants & helmet. but of course, it's hard for me to walk in the street with a Neon green jersey !

But it's not neon green. Not really even close.

Archived