International soccer sigs, with clubs now

chestnutz

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I trouble you for a Buffalo Bills one with "Billieve" and an Orioles one with "The O's" Thank you.

why not "the oriole way" for the Orioles one?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

On the Ducks one, could you add the thin orange stripe on the left of the swoosh?

The striping goes black-orange-black-white-gold

Thanks!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

these are sweet. im gonna rock the DCU one you made for zersystem and the USMNT one, could you make a Washington Capitals one with the W-eagle logo and "Unleash the Fury" for hockey season? thanks!

oh no, sig thief! :P

I've got ANOTHER request, and I'm done. For real this time. You won't hear from me again, other to say "Thanks" and "You're awesome." :P

Crest

l'OM

Olympique de Marseille

Just makin sure you don't forget. :P

I love how you are making each one unique. The striping is different, the logo placement changes...these are just incredibly solid all-around. Excellent work :) .

Bet you can't guess what team I'd like to request? ;) Whichever logo you think looks best would work, but the text should say "go!" on the left side and "rockies!" on the right (it mirrors the stadium cheer from the Mile High days). White or black background, I think either would be cool. Thank you in advance! This one's definitely going in my sig :) .

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Archived