Georgia Builldogs in black helmets.

TrueYankee26

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wjy80.png

Note the red outline around the G.

258mcya.png

Aside from the red facemask it looks ok. Weird, but okay. I'm kinda hoping that UGA somehow wins this game so we'll at least have a chance to see it again.

The red facemask looks out of place, it should either be black or maybe white. And they took away my favorite set of pants in all of football (silve pans with red/white/black stripes). I think if the kept the silver pants then this would look ok. It is just too much black for my taste.

jNTsTyQ.png

It looks like Georgia is a pee wee team with those... those helmets are god awful ugly!

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

I have to agree. I ::shudders:: usually like Georgia's unis, and their helmets are the best part. This uniform has way too much black and not enough red. I think the black helmet needs two red stripes around the white middle stripe.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I don't mind the look, and to echo someone else's comment I think the red facemask actually does indeed complete the look. It would be interesting to see what they would look like in black helmets, black jerseys and grey pants. I bet it would be a nice look. It would remind me of the old Atlanta Falcons uniforms.

I really don't like the helmets either, looking like Grambling was the first thing I thought. I heard a guy comment that you would think Georgia would've mocked one up, saw how bad it looked, and not wasted the money to outfit the rest of the team. A white facemask and more red on the super G would've made them look MUCH better.

My main complaint with these is that the black G doesn't look too good on the black helmet. Maybe a thicker red outline would have helped out a little. Aside from that, I like how they look with the black helmet and pants; I think the red facemask is really nice.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

They should've gone with a red helmet stripe, IMHO. Otherwise it's not TOO bad.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived