Chapeeko

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skyview High School(Thornton, Colorado)

i2B01D968-7798-47FB-9010-104ECBD3A73D.jpg

Horizon High School(Thornton, Colorado)

i7F16D617-2608-4E26-9B0A-06FC171D081A.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Springdale Dynamos, a small coal town on the northern edge of Pittsburgh, and always on the list of most unique names. Our mascot is a lightbulb, has been since the 1930s

Currently:

home

dynamohomejerseyjoe.jpg?t=1312159562

Whites

bill_arch_semifinals_eric_schmadel_trib.jpg

They've jazzed it up since we won at Heinz Field in 2003:

dynamoschampsphotoonly.jpg?t=1312160244

I think the coolest thing about the team, is that through the 70s, they wore only orange jerseys with black and white sleeve stripes at home and on the road. they tried a black home jersey once, got blown out, and never used it again. regulations are tighter since then

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

• 1 month later...

Now that I'm an old man, it really seems like most high school jerseys are either blatant rip offs or just mismatched messes. Watching the news tonight reminded me, here are a couple interesting ones from around my area:

Here is a black and gold Tigers team playing ANOTHER black and gold Tigers team:

http://www.ihigh.com/lstigerfootball/gallery_59173.html?photo=10#currentPhoto

Check out the home team's helmet stripes and wacky zubaz-esque pant and jersey filler areas. Don't miss the 30% changed Mizzou logo, either. YIKES!

Here's a pretty classy looking school:

MV vs Bonner 140.JPG

MV vs Bonner 093.JPG

I forget what that font is originally from, but I think it makes the jerseys just unique enough.

Their opponents here have a pretty wacky white jersey:

MV vs Bonner 922.JPG

Interesting paint on helmet:

tn_490G7696.JPG

http://memoriesbydebbiesue.smugmug.com/SophWildcatFootball2011/Soph-vs-Staley/19054169_jHfRTC#1481859167_HFX8SDv-A-LB

I can't figure out if that helmet is black at all or if my eyes are just going crazy...

I know this thread has existed before, I couldn't find it when searching. Post some of the best and worst from your area.

Here Is the worlds ugliest football uniform, here is my schools KEWL new alternate jerseys. The helmets have the logo on the sleeve on the left side of the helmet only, WTF. Not to mention, that logo is way to small to be on a football helmet all of the elements get sooo messed up.

294500_273326602680092_100000082634944_1167396_2959858_n.jpg

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

This is not the best picture in the world, but here is my high school football team. I think the helmet is awesome, but the rest is hideous. The opposing team had jersey and helmets like the Louisville Cardinals only with blue pants.

IMAG0389.jpg

Logo on helmet:

140.jpg

Here is away uniform:

IMAG0374.jpg

spacer.png

MV vs Bonner 140.JPG

That is Miami's font. Check out the difference of the width of the 6 and 1, that looks terrible.

The old Georgia Tech template is getting around it looks like. My old high school wears a bad Nike template with mismatched pants (navy monochrome at home, with a super shiny royal helmet, looks terrible), and the other is a USC rip off (although I think the got new unis this year cause I've seen pics of JV wearing the USC rip offs)

I may have posted a few of these before in other threads, but these are a few of my favorites in my neck of the woods:

Springville Red Devils - Springville, UT

24881779.jpg

East Leopards - Salt Lake City, UT

3764480.jpg

Olympus Titans - Holladay, UT

2092762_DNmid.jpg

(of course I'd match the numbers for consistency, but I LOVE the silver-white-white look with that bit of green. So sharp.)

Bountiful Braves - Bountiful, UT

luke.jpg

Lone Peak Knights - Alpine, UT

top-image-1975.jpg

(While I do really like this combo, they also have a gold-maroon-white combo that looks even better. I just can't find a picture of it! :()

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Westlake Thunder - Saratoga Springs, UT

3904898.jpg

(I found the Lone Peak white pants...just not paired with the maroon top)

20965-kb-gallery-football-04-97514.png

Davis Darts (in white; also the team against Lone Peak in above picture) - Kaysville, UT

Davis-running-back-Tanner-Hinds-shown-here.jpg

And this isn't by any means a favorite of mine, but I thought I'd show this to you guys...

South Summit Wildcats - Kamas, UT

South-Summits-Levi-Thompson-is-a-star-on-offense.jpg

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Here's the Nutley Raiders' varsity unis, nothing particularly groundbreaking from my hometown school:

3967977740_2dec54711c_z.jpg

ShabazzvsNutley.jpg

Our road jerseys:

RAHWAY.jpg

What gets me mad is the freshman team's unis (trying to find pics) are a very noticeable shade of maroon lighter (even lighter than our kicker's undershirt in the road jersey pic), almost diluted red. The varsity uniforms are the correct shade of maroon for our school.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Here's the Nutley Raiders' varsity unis, nothing particularly groundbreaking from my hometown school:

3967977740_2dec54711c_z.jpg

ShabazzvsNutley.jpg

Our road jerseys:

RAHWAY.jpg

What gets me mad is the freshman team's unis (trying to find pics) are a very noticeable shade of maroon lighter (even lighter than our kicker's undershirt in the road jersey pic), almost diluted red. The varsity uniforms are the correct shade of maroon for our school.

I like the helmet of the guy who is tackling the player in the second picture. Those are sweet!

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Oh, here's one local favorite of mine that I forgot:

Provo Bulldogs - Provo, UT

1621873.jpg

They're kind of like the Michigan State of Utah High School football, in that they've staked a claim as the "sharp looking green and white team". That particular shade paired with white looks phenomenal live, and the green looks great on thier shinier helmet, too.

And BTW, Foxtrot, did you go to Bountiful? A good buddy of mine plays on the football team!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

And BTW, Foxtrot, did you go to Bountiful? A good buddy of mine plays on the football team!

Yes, I fought for them with might for them and cheered them as they played (couldn't resist).

It's cool your buddy is on the team...I hope he's been taking the beatdowns this season lightly... :P I keed, I keed.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

Archived