NFL concepts

chestnutz

Next team, the St. Louis Rams.

rams-primary.png

This one is more of a tweaking than my past comments which are more full out concepts. I've known exactly what I wanted to do with St. Louis since I started this project, so essentially this is what I think the Rams should be wearing. The navy and gold uniforms have been cursed ever since they lost to the Patriots in their debut year. The royal blue and yellow set that brought the greatest show on turf is an awesome uniform IMO. So I went back to that basically. Their logo set right now is great, so I only recolored it in royal and yellow and got rid of some accents. The secondary stays the same, as does the wordmark for the most part.

The jerseys bring back the horn design on the sleeves, which I always thought were sweet. The Rams screw with their uniforms so much right now, mixing and matching the stupidest things. Yellow pants get primary usage here.

rams-home.png

rams-away.png

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is the wing on the Eagles helmet so out of place? Its like down and back, compared to where it usually is.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

The Rams set is awesome. I love the old colors and the current number font. I think it looks great. I'd get rid of the white pants however as for some reason I've always liked the Rams looks much better with yellow/gold or blue pants.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I agree... the set you posted is the only way to improve on what the Rams have now. I'd get rid of the white pants though... I never did like white-on-white monochrome roads and (although I'm not sure why) white pants with colored numbers always looks off to me.

i think dropping all of the white on the home unis would go along ways. i think a newer pants design would look good too..maybe something similar to what west virginia uses?

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

really like all of these, that striping looks great with the bucs colors, but i would have loved to see a creamsicle alt. eagles look very sharp. very glad you went back to the rams best unis

maehl.png

Glad you used the old color scheme for St Louis. That was always one of my personal favorites. The jerseys are very well done and I like the fact you use the yellow pants. Very good job on this.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

get rid of the white stripe on the pants. maybe even have the pants solid color, maybe with a tad of piping, but no white on the pants. i think the white trim on the numbers would still look good, but you could take it off. another good one! im enjoying this series

I'm really impressed by your Eagles and Rams concepts. I completely agree that the L.A. Rams (of St. Louis) should be wearing gold and yellow, the colors they won a Super Bowl in.

That Rams concept is fantastic. I like how you matched the helmet blue with the jerseys, the old 90's rams colors were always imbalanced. Those unis should be there. Now. In use. Every game.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I like the rams but there a few issues I have.

I think you could probably make a cooler (more consistent with rest of the uniform) pants stripe

The Name on Back, should be one solid color, no outline

and you should try to get some white into the secondary logo

Archived