2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vick is a great athlete and finally people are seeing how great of a QB he is. Atlanta got the very best case scenario when Ryan came into the mix to replace Vick. Mike Vick is a complete game changer but of course he is not going to be great every game. I'm also very happy he is the Pro Bowl starter. He really deserves it.

I thought killing Eagles was illegal! The Vikes are on their way back. Out but not down. Now they can head into the offseason with perhaps a 2 game winning streak and some momentum before good ole Zigi starts cleaning house.

Edit - I just wanted to punch Tony Dungy in the larynx when he said the Vikings found their QB. Get the :censored: out of here with that :censored:.

Sarcasm

---------------------

Your Head

Sarcasm

---------------------

Your Head

ooooooooooooooh!

and I know none of you care, but I just won the UFL (the keeper league on the boards, not the minor league) for the third straight year. A true Fantasy Football dynasty and I'd like to thank Phillip Rivers, Greg Jennings, Adrian Peterson, Antonio Gates, Sebastian Janikowski, Cardinals D/ST, Ahmad Bradshaw, and all the other Vultures who contributed points to another fantastic Season. 13-3 and three-peat champs. Wahoo!

end gloating

PvO6ZWJ.png

Sarcasm

---------------------

Your Head

Sarcasm

---------------------

Your Head

ooooooooooooooh!

and I know none of you care, but I just won the UFL (the keeper league on the boards, not the minor league) for the third straight year. A true Fantasy Football dynasty and I'd like to thank Phillip Rivers, Greg Jennings, Adrian Peterson, Antonio Gates, Sebastian Janikowski, Cardinals D/ST, Ahmad Bradshaw, and all the other Vultures who contributed points to another fantastic Season. 13-3 and three-peat champs. Wahoo!

end gloating

Nobody cares about your fantasy team.

:P

6fQjS3M.png

I'd like to thank Andy Reid and the Eagles for showing up against a team that had nothing to play for and was using a WR as their QB. Awesome. You just blew your *(@#(@#+ing chance for an easier playoff run for the second year in a row. Idiots. @#(*_(*@#

Wow, the Bears were really lucky how this all unfolded. The Lions upsetting the Packers lets them wrap up the division in week 15, the Eagles' miracle comeback keeps them in the lead for the #2 seed last week, and now the Vikings' (lead by a future WR) upset of the Eagles has given the Bears the 2 seed. With the way things are going, I wouldn't be all that surprised if the Bucs beat the Saints and the Panthers somehow upset the Falcons to give the Bears the 1.

Seriously, though, the Giants have no business being in the playoffs after these past two weeks, but their chances are all but dead considering the Bears have nothing to play for against the Packers on Sunday.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Wow, the Bears were really lucky how this all unfolded. The Lions upsetting the Packers lets them wrap up the division in week 15, the Eagles' miracle comeback keeps them in the lead for the #2 seed last week, and now the Vikings' (lead by a future WR) upset of the Eagles has given the Bears the 2 seed. With the way things are going, I wouldn't be all that surprised if the Bucs beat the Saints and the Panthers somehow upset the Falcons to give the Bears the 1.

Seriously, though, the Giants have no business being in the playoffs after these past two weeks, but their chances are all but dead considering the Bears have nothing to play for against the Packers on Sunday.

You say lucky, I say 11-4 and in complete control of the division. And they absolutely have something to play for this week. I can all but guarantee that the Bears treat the game like it means everything. They should, and probably will never take a game off against the packers.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I have no idea why but I find it hilarious that Minnesota won tonight.

Because they Eagles always seem to disappoint? They're like the Chragers or Jets of the NFC. The moment fans get their hopes up about the team, THIS happens. Never fails.

6uXNWAo.png

Ugh. Michael Vick doesn't even deserve to be on an NFL roster, much less starting the Pro Bowl. Have people forgotten what he has done? Ah well, apparently, you have to be a thug to be a Pro Bowler - only a small amount on the teams are not (I count 12 on each team)

Wow. You're not only the biggest (both literally and figuratively) :censored:-ing idiot on these boards, you're also a racist. Why not go for the triple crown and sexually harass a woman you worthless :censored:.

I hate backseat mods as much as anyone but I'm with Sizemorematters on this one. Can we please send this racist idiot packing? He brings absolutely nothing to this place.

BB52Big.jpg

Where was this type of play and execution from Minnesota earlier in the season?

This isn't the team what we saw against the Jets, Pats, Packers, Saints, Bears part I.

Either the change in QB did them some good, or they seemed to only play well when the weight of expectations are off their back.

I'd wager that wm's comments are more satire than racism. If anything, it's funny, because I'm sure that some of the people who are up in arms about this are (probably) some of the same people who call NBA players "thugs" while NHL players are "hard working goons". I'm not saying anyone specifically, because I haven't gone back and looked, but it has happened on here before that we've observed that black athletes are commonly referred to as "thugs". "Thugs" has become the PC "N". My guess is that getting people all riled up simply brings more light to this, which would accomplish the opposite outcome of a racist rant. I realize that's all a stretch though, but since it seems like this could go pretty far, I just wanted to point out how silly I think it is that most of you don't realize what he does here and how he does it. I find him pretty amusing, and laugh every time someone argues with him, as most of the time, he is actually making the point that the person that's arguing with him is making, it's just that the arguer doesn't realize it. Think of it like sarcasm on steroids. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but dude deserves the benefit of the doubt here.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I know Will is viewed by many as the "village idiot", but dude has gotta be smarter than to throw around a comment like that around here. "C'mon Man!"

He's gotten away with so much for so long that he figures he can say whatever he wants. Will's game all along has been post something incredibly stupid, get a reaction, rinse, repeat. My guess is he's really pleased with himself right now and that says more about him than any of his moronic football posts ever could.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived