2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

*** OMG BREAKING BRETTFAVRE NEWZ BULLETIN! ***

Brett Favre (GOD HIMSELF!!) has been found to have not one, but two seperate fractures in his ankle after his performance in last night's loss to the Packers (I CANT BELIEVE BRETT LOST AT LAMBEAU! REFS SCREWD HIM!!). Will Favre play next week? His streak of breaking every record in football is in jeopardy (EVEN MOST PICK 6S. HEZ SO EPIC!!). High drama in Minnesota (DID U SEE CHILDRESS THREW BRETT UNDER THE DAMN BUS. HEZ A BASTERD!!). Stay tuned!

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let Tarvaris play QB, but have Favre take the first snap to keep his streak intact.

Doesn't the streak then become kind of meaningless, then?

If Brett Favre was smart, or selfless, enough to know when he was hurt badly enough to where his playing through pain hurt his team, this streak would have been over a while back.

IUe6Hvh.png

Let Tarvaris play QB, but have Favre take the first snap to keep his streak intact.

That sounds exactly like something Favre would do. -- Sort of like how he called a bogus play and layed down to give Michael Strahan the single-season sacks record.

6uXNWAo.png

Just come to terms with it. You (as in Vikings fans) have been had by a washed up has-been who will demand the spotlight regardless of what it does to the team he's playing for.

If Favre plays Sunday it will show he is just about himself and this dumb streak and does not care about team or winning. The way he walked off the field with a broken ankle makes him vulnerable on the field and the Vikings need a healthy QB to have any shot against the Pats.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Am I dreaming or are my Browns about to knock off the Saints...in New Orleans? Browns just returned another Brees INT for a touchdown. 30-10 Browns with 3:33 remaining. Wow.

Seriously BlueSky, sorry about that.

BlueSky isn't the only Saints fan on these boards y'know. :rolleyes:

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Just to clarify with everyone: I do not want Favre to play this week, or at all until he's healthy enough to give it another go, which doesn't look too promising. I have a lot of confidence in Tarvaris even though he hasn't seen the field in ages. I hope Favre's been schooling him on the in's and out's of the game, well except the art of the interception.

Then in 2011 Mike Vick can come play with the Vikes (EDIT: or should I say "Vicks"? HAHA!) and lead them to a Super Bowl. Oh wait it's the Vikings and such things aren't allowed to happen.

Am I dreaming or are my Browns about to knock off the Saints...in New Orleans? Browns just returned another Brees INT for a touchdown. 30-10 Browns with 3:33 remaining. Wow.

Seriously BlueSky, sorry about that.

BlueSky isn't the only Saints fan on these boards y'know. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know. So what's your point?

BB52Big.jpg

Someone needs to tell the 'Boys that there is a game going on. Also probably the 4 most embarrassing teams so far this year are Cowboys, Niners, Chargers, and Broncos(I'm a Niners fan so I know how it feels)

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Just to clarify with everyone: I do not want Favre to play this week, or at all until he's healthy enough to give it another go, which doesn't look too promising. I have a lot of confidence in Tarvaris even though he hasn't seen the field in ages. I hope Favre's been schooling him on the in's and out's of the game, well except the art of the interception.

Then in 2011 Mike Vick can come play with the Vikes (EDIT: or should I say "Vicks"? HAHA!) and lead them to a Super Bowl. Oh wait it's the Vikings and such things aren't allowed to happen.

Thanks for clearing that up. We were all pretty worried about where you stand on the matter.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived