2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, damn. The Vikes might actually pull this one out in the final 2 minutes..... VINTAGE BRETTFAVRE MAGIC!!!!

$100 the Vikings march down the field, on the brink of tying the game, and Favre does something stupid to lose the game.

HAHA DISREGARD THAT!!!

How about my Cleveland Browns? If a month ago someone had told me that the Browns would blow out the Saints and Patriots in successive games with Colt McCoy at QB I would have said they were willmorris. I'm loving this.

The best part of the game was that after the Pats scored, the Browns didn't panic and fold. They put together a drive and actually scored. I can't remember the last time I saw the Browns put away a game like that. Oh and thanks Denver. Peyton Hillis is a beast. How's Brady Quinn working out for you?

BB52Big.jpg

I can't tell if the Bills are the worst team or have the worst luck. Their 0-7 (and soon to be 0-8) wouldn't be so bad if they were blown out every game. But to have at least been in -- and leading at some point -- in most of their games and winless is so deflating.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I can't tell if the Bills are the worst team or have the worst luck. Their 0-7 (and soon to be 0-8) wouldn't be so bad if they were blown out every game. But to have at least been in -- and leading at some point -- in most of their games and winless is so deflating.

They are definitely the worst team in the NFL. The bears essentially handed them that game.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

How the hell did the Jets win again? Wow the offense really got things done when it mattered

More like the Lions deciding on throwing on 3rd down when the Jets had no timeouts, Tomilson being good and bailing out one of Sanchez's many check downs, and the Lions being dumb and deciding to hit LT out of bounds.

How the hell did the Jets win again? Wow the offense really got things done when it mattered

More like the Lions deciding on throwing on 3rd down when the Jets had no timeouts, Tomilson being good and bailing out one of Sanchez's many check downs, and the Lions being dumb and deciding to hit LT out of bounds.

That too, but considering how bad the offense had been in last game against the Packers and 55 minutes of this one, I have to say the offense finally did something right

That being said, I'm still worried about that matchup with the Browns next week

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Looks like Collie got KO'd. Poor guy got his dome rocked. They may shut him down for the year if it's severe enough. Moving his extremities, taking him off on a stretcher.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived