Prokhorov: Nets to change name for 2012 Brooklyn move

Waffles

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This nickname is crap! Just imagine if they created a second team within the state of Texas and named them the Texans!....

573.gif

....Really?

Sorry to burst your bubble ;)

scotttenormanmustdie.jpg

I am at a loss for words...

Uhhh, WOW. What the hell kinda comeback was that? :blink:

6uXNWAo.png

This nickname is crap! Just imagine if they created a second team within the state of Texas and named them the Texans!....

573.gif

....Really?

scotttenormanmustdie.jpg

I am at a loss for words...

I noticed you were a jet fan so I figured it'd be a little funny. LOL.

What's up with your avatar?

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

573.gif

....Really?

I literally LOL'd :lol:

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

scotttenormanmustdie.jpg

I noticed you were a jet fan so I figured it'd be a little funny. LOL.

What's up with your avatar?

How about we start with you... Who the :censored: photoshops the Jets and Dolphins into a pic of Scott Tenorman eating his parents??

6uXNWAo.png

Can we get back on topic and continue to unload on those concepts with both barrels?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

scotttenormanmustdie.jpg

How about we start with you... Who the :censored: photoshops the Jets and Dolphins into a pic of Scott Tenorman eating his parents??

It's actually MS Paint. I'm flattered you thought my work was photoshop tho, or that you think I know how to use it.

As for the Nets logo.... it looks like Damon Wayons Jr. wanted to Imitate the Jerry West NBA logo in a scene from "Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood".

MV5BMjY0MTA3MzQwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzU4OTc1Mg@@._V1._SY314_CR12,0,214,314_.jpg

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Archived